Tron AP preview thread

Is there a way to turn on push notifications for this thread when there’s a new message? I tried to turn them on but it says “push notifications not supported”. So I have to constantly check to make sure I’m not missing the link going live. Notifications would be so much less stressful lol

Is there a way to turn on push notifications for this thread when there’s a new message? I tried to turn them on but it says “push notifications not supported”. So I have to constantly check to make sure I’m not missing the link going live. Notifications would be so much less stressful lol
At the top of the page, you will see WATCH in a little box on the right. Select that, and then it asks if you want to be notified

one thing we can do if everyone sort of sticks to it (including myself lol) is to stop all posts in here until the link is officially live. that way the next notification/email anyone gets will let everyone know to go go go!

Hey y'all. Lifelong Disney and Tron Fan here! We're from CT, so we only get down once every other year though so it doesn't make sense to be DVC or Annual Pass holders. We are HOWEVER, going to be down there March 16-18th this year. My question to you all is should I sign up for D23 and if I do, might I get a shot at a preview for the Lightcycle? Would I use the same link in the first post on this thread for D23 passes or would it be different? Does anyone have past experience when it comes to getting a Preview from D23- is it an email? I live link? Any info out there for this type of situation?

Thanks so much in advance. My little guy LOVES the new Tron so it's a generational thing now and I'd hate to miss a chance if I have one at all...

I love reading these threads and feeling your passion and enthusiasm and love for all things Disney. They truly are the BEST!

Hey y'all. Lifelong Disney and Tron Fan here! We're from CT, so we only get down once every other year though so it doesn't make sense to be DVC or Annual Pass holders. We are HOWEVER, going to be down there March 16-18th this year. My question to you all is should I sign up for D23 and if I do, might I get a shot at a preview for the Lightcycle? Would I use the same link in the first post on this thread for D23 passes or would it be different? Does anyone have past experience when it comes to getting a Preview from D23- is it an email? I live link? Any info out there for this type of situation?

Thanks so much in advance. My little guy LOVES the new Tron so it's a generational thing now and I'd hate to miss a chance if I have one at all...

I love reading these threads and feeling your passion and enthusiasm and love for all things Disney. They truly are the BEST!
In the past you had to be a PAID member of D23. For GotG the D23 was a paid event, for a specific day. I'll edit with a link.if I can easily find it, otherwise search

https://blogmickey.com/2022/04/d23-...galaxy-cosmic-rewind-preview-event-on-may-15/

The fee included EPCOT admission after 4p

Last edited:

Guardians was the first D23 preview I can recall
I am D23 but haven't heard that they are offering one for Tron one way or the other.
It was hard to sign up. It's a different link
I was in the waiting room with about 5 min to go when it filled.
I clicked to join the second the waiting room opened. I am on a super fast T1 line at work still didn't get in
Can't hurt to try but not sure I'd sign up for D23 just for it

Guardians was the first D23 preview I can recall
I am D23 but haven't heard that they are offering one for Tron one way or the other.
It was hard to sign up. It's a different link
I was in the waiting room with about 5 min to go when it filled.
I clicked to join the second the waiting room opened. I am on a super fast T1 line at work still didn't get in
Can't hurt to try but not sure I'd sign up for D23 just for it
Also to add to this, no date has been announced for a D23 preview so it may fall outside of your trip dates! @visorkid

Cool. Thanks for all of the input. I'll stop posting so you dont keep getting notifications 🤣

Best of Luck to everyone!!

Well, we will already be at WDW March 11-19 on our renewed AP's, so looks like if I can just get to the link before they're all out I should make the AP preview window....

Well, we will already be at WDW March 11-19 on our renewed AP's, so looks like if I can just get to the link before they're all out I should make the AP preview window....

As long as you have an Incredi or Sorcerer Pass.... as the others are blocked out. Some wonder if Disney will avoid those dates due to Blockouts for some passes, or if they will purposely schedule some of those dates to reward just higher level passes.

As long as you have an Incredi or Sorcerer Pass.... as the others are blocked out. Some wonder if Disney will avoid those dates due to Blockouts for some passes, or if they will purposely schedule some of those dates to reward just higher level passes.
Yep, Incredipass. No blockout dates. Already have reserv for MK on the 12th.

Last edited:
In the past they've gone so far as to limit the offerings of the AP previews to only the higher pass levels.
Even when the passholder could get in the park they weren't able to sign up.
Seems they like to do it different every time just to keep folks on their toes.
Who knows what they'll opt to do this time

In the past they've gone so far as to limit the offerings of the AP previews to only the higher pass levels.
Even when the passholder could get in the park they weren't able to sign up.
Seems they like to do it different every time just to keep folks on their toes.
Who knows what they'll opt to do this time
The problem is SAME levels, some getting some not the emails.
Ex. my wife got the GotG email, I didn’t…

Just saying

I rented a knee mobility stroller thing one year because of my knee - ended up falling and needing surgery when i got home, but if you aren't a speed demon on the hills (like I was) maybe that could be a solution for you
I will be using a knee scooter (again) post op but am way too old and out of shape to do Disney on one. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter