Tron AP preview thread

Just curious - Anyone with an AP voucher able to book this morning? I get the something went wrong window. I knew it was uncertain, so it is what it is. But sometimes Disney isn’t consistent.
Hm, that would have been my case but I exited the queue once I knew the dates wouldn't work. Now I'm thinking it wouldn't have mattered as my pass isn't yet active.

Is the Preview reservation an all day MK reservation? My time slot is 7-8 but how early can I get into the park?

So for the DVC preview, you need a reservation onsite with your points to book today but reservations if left will open to the rest of the DVC memberhip later?

How frustrating. I'm in. Getting a "something went wrong". I'm listed, but it won't let me advance. I have an Incredipass so block out dates aren't an issue. And it's only me, so my party size isn't too big. Hmmm. I've registered for other previews without issue.
Replying to myself in case someone runs into this now, or in the future. In my account, I have an active Incredipass. I also had a AP voucher that was assigned to me. When I got into the through the queue, the error message kept coming saying that something went wrong and that maybe it was sold out or I had too many people or I didn’t have the right pass type. I did look at the pass numbers that were listed with my name and it is my active Incredipass. After refreshing trying to get it to work and still having problems even on multiple browsers that I had was it a queue for I went to the MDE app and reassigned that voucher to my daughter. I refreshed back on the page that I was getting an error and she showed up as an eligible guest. I clicked on that, and I still could not go through. I went and removed her, and then I was able to get through.

I’ve been able to register with vouchers for some previews, and sometimes not. However, I did not realize that it would error out if I had both an active pass and a voucher assigned to me in the same account. Just an FYI.

I was able to get in and get the time that I wanted and it appeared there were still several times. Good luck to all!

Im in NY EST. I got in que before 9 am. Its 10;21 and mine still showing more than an hour. The blue bar moved about 1\4 of the way...whats that about? based on others waiting times here, I should have been in by now

I got email at 9.09 ET. Saw it at 9.29 because thought it opened at 11 (I am also DVC and that's the DVC time so I assumed all was at a 11). I jumped in and it has said over an hour wait since. The striped blue bar has hardly filled. Like 3 stripes and just starting 4th. Ugh. May be better at 11 with DVC.

Replying to myself in case someone runs into this now, or in the future. In my account, I have an active Incredipass. I also had a AP voucher that was assigned to me. When I got into the through the queue, the error message kept coming saying that something went wrong and that maybe it was sold out or I had too many people or I didn’t have the right pass type. I did look at the pass numbers that were listed with my name and it is my active Incredipass. After refreshing trying to get it to work and still having problems even on multiple browsers that I had was it a queue for I went to the MDE app and reassigned that voucher to my daughter. I refreshed back on the page that I was getting an error and she showed up as an eligible guest. I clicked on that, and I still could not go through. I went and removed her, and then I was able to get through.

I’ve been able to register with vouchers for some previews, and sometimes not. However, I did not realize that it would error out if I had both an active pass and a voucher assigned to me in the same account. Just an FYI.

I was able to get in and get the time that I wanted and it appeared there were still several times. Good luck to all!

This seems to be confirmation that vouchers are excluded - thank you. Glad you received your time.

Just got 2 spots for 3/12 from 7-8 pm!

ETA: I joined the queue at about 9:01 am EST and finally registered at 10:21 am EST. All dates were showing available for me. I also received my email confirmation immediately. Never got the preview email.

just got thru but not going to be there so didn't register.

fwiw I have an activated AP and another user in my profile with an AP voucher. I had to remove that person from the first screen before it would let me proceed to the calendar; and, it does specifically say "activated AP" under eligibility.

good luck everyone!

Registered for the 4th!!! There are still plenty of time slots available from what I could tell. I was able to get in on my phone on safari. I opened two more queues on my computer about 20 mins after my phone (one chrome and one safari) and they were both still over an hour when I got in on my phone. I logged in right at 9 so I waited just under an hour and a half.

I was in the queue before 9AM EST and was able to snag a reservation. Took a screenshot of the confirmation page, but still no confirmation email. Oh Disney.

is the voucher for a renewal? i have a renewal incredipass that doesnt begin until the day after my active one does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter