• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron roller coaster @MK?

The bold part is the important part.

But I like what they announced - well other than the forced guardians of galaxy - I really do.

My point - and many annoyed witnesses can attest - is don't trust the rumors as fact. Wait for disney to tell it to you direct...that's all. Because the disney fandom is filled with people that make lots of stuff up. It's the nature of things.

I like it...they still have a lot of stag to work off and the worries about the longterm plans are still out there...but positive steps.

(And I'm not even gonna point out that you did it Again...false rumors/announcements got the "they were gonna announce it...but..."

That's the trap.

As Ned stark said: all the words before "but" are horse poopie")
:teacher:

so, no admittance you were wrong about all the other rumors that we have been stating are true, and were announced?

So, when they do build the Brazilian pavillion what excuse then?

Evidently its time for me to find that avatar for you, I was going to let it slide since I was so thrilled with all the announcements...but since our bet was at least 4 major announcements or more...time to look for some avatar for you...to maybe help you with your faith ;)

:teacher:

so, no admittance you were wrong about all the other rumors that we have been stating are true, and were announced?

So, when they do build the Brazilian pavillion what excuse then?

Evidently its time for me to find that avatar for you, I was going to let it slide since I was so thrilled with all the announcements...but since our bet was at least 4 major announcements or more...time to look for some avatar for you...to maybe help you with your faith ;)

You're hung up on this wrong thing...

All the rumors by the martins and spirits of the world were just that...guesses. They were sitting in the Anaheim convention 5 minutes prior thinking "please...let their be something"...

Those in wdi have very little clue what's gonna be done until the money is granted...they play hunches too.

It's all a shell game. This is still simple...somethings make sense, some don't and have low probability.

The Mickey rumor made a lot of sense...ratatuoille made sense...

Brazil still makes none.

I was really surprised by the Star Wars hotel (they haven't broke ground on a new hotel in 16 years) and the tron ride...really suprised in good way.

What Brazil, by the way? Political turmoil? What happened in the last 10 days since it was "guaranteed" that hasn't been going on for 20 years?

Somebody got carried away...guessed...and guessed wrong...it happens. No biggie.

I'll take the avatar whenever...I'm
Much more fair than i get credit for.

Last edited:
You're hung up on this wrong thing...

All the rumors by the martins and spirits of the world were just that...guesses. They were sitting in the Anaheim convention 5 minutes prior thinking "please...let their be something"...

Those in wdi have very little clue what's gonna be done until the money is granted...they play hunches too.

It's all a shell game. This is still simple...somethings make sense, some don't and have low probability.

The Mickey rumor made a lot of sense...ratatuoille made sense...

Brazil still makes none.

I was really surprised by the Star Wars hotel (they haven't broke ground on a new hotel in 16 years) and the tron ride...really suprised in good way.

What Brazil, by the way? Political turmoil? What happened in the last 10 days since it was "guaranteed" that hasn't been going on for 20 years?

Somebody got carried away...guessed...and guessed wrong...it happens. No biggie.

I'll take the avatar whenever...I'm
Much more fair than i get credit for.
Addressing the bolded....you are incredibly naive.

Too much information was shared in those rumors to be guesses. You need to be honest, at least with yourself.

I will add, WDI has many,many ideas that won't ever hit the ground, to assume they do nothing until money is granted is also silly.

Time to find the dopey avatar....

Addressing the bolded....you are incredibly naive.

Too much information was shared in those rumors to be guesses. You need to be honest, at least with yourself.

I will add, WDI has many,many ideas that won't ever hit the ground, to assume they do nothing until money is granted is also silly.

Time to find the dopey avatar....
Naive is believing that one of the largest entertainment conglomerates in the planet...basically run like an oligarchy...has billion dollar investment details walking out the front door of the art department every day and leaked to bloggers who are trying to make money off them...
...and then NOT getting sued.

You want a compliment to disney: nobody is better at gathering/controlling information. They are better than the NSA and pentagon combined.

Here's the scoreboard:
1. They announced a lot for Florida
2. It's a good thing and much more than I expected.
3. Rumors are still not a sure thing...they can turn on a dime.

You had a great week...enjoy it. Pushing it anymore is very petty/middle school.

Now find a good avatar

Last edited:

Naive is believing that one of the largest entertainment conglomerates in the planet...basically run like an oligarchy...has billion dollar investment details walking out the front door of the art department every day and leaked to bloggers who are trying to make money off them...
...and then NOT getting sued.

You want a compliment to disney: nobody is better at gathering/controlling information. They are better than the NSA and pentagon combined.

Here's the scoreboard:
1. They announced a lot for Florida
2. It's a good thing and much more than I expected.
3. Rumors are still not a sure thing...they can turn on a dime.

You had a great week...enjoy it. Pushing it anymore is very petty/middle school.

Now find a good emoji
Sticking your head in the sand is more petty than middle school. Disney is no better than keeping secrets than any other large company, including the one I work for, we try, but eventually it all comes out. This is no different.

the scoreboard is a bit inaccurate, color me surprised....

They announced alot for Florida.
They announced a Marvel Hotel for Paris
They announced an Avengers ride and more in DL

Game, set, match.

please see attached for the more than worthy avatar I have found you.

Attachments

6.1 KB · Views: 2
Sticking your head in the sand is more petty than middle school. Disney is no better than keeping secrets than any other large company, including the one I work for, we try, but eventually it all comes out. This is no different.

the scoreboard is a bit inaccurate, color me surprised....

They announced alot for Florida.
They announced a Marvel Hotel for Paris
They announced an Avengers ride and more in DL

Game, set, match.

please see attached for the more than worthy avatar I have found you.

I love the avatar...it's great. Good job.

What large company? My spidersense is tingling...does "everybody know your name?"

Ok I think we've had enough of this. Lockedoutlogic doesn't believe in insiders and we know Phicinfan does. It's no use arguing when neither side will change their minds. Agree to disagree and move on.

Ok I think we've had enough of this. Lockedoutlogic doesn't believe in insiders and we know Phicinfan does. It's no use arguing when neither side will change their minds. Agree to disagree and move on.
Fair enough, will do

For the record, I also don't think Lee Harvey Oswald worked alone, and Area 51 is a secret alien landing site.... :rolleyes1

We're meeting up for coffee and krumpets...now back to work, young man!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter