• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House is now 2 dining credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point exactly. I am saying that the 2016 plan is for 2016. The 2017 plan is for 2017. Use the dining plan in 2016, follow the rules for 2016. Use the dining plan in 2017, follow the rules for 2017.

If you purchase park tickets in 2014 and attend in 2016, you don't get the 2014 parks. You get the 2016 parks, whatever those may be.

I think we're in agreement. What's happening here (apparently) is Disney is modifying the rules for 2016 in the middle of 2016. So, they're not following the method you described above.

I know this is an old thread but I found it when searching for info on Tusker. I have reserved Tusker for ROL in September 2017 (it's April 2017 at time of writing this) and MDE experience says it is 1 TS credit. So did Disney go back to the original 1 credit or did the 2 credit rumour never pan out in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter