• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TUT TUT...It Looks Like RAIN! A Nikki and Tom August Adventure! BABY PIC pg. 23!!! :)

Nikki I've been a long time lurker on your trip reports. I had to come out of the shadows to tell you what a beautiful baby girl you have!

I'm looking forward to your tr if you find the time to it.

Penelope is a total doll! Congratulations! I hear you on the nightmare stage, but it does go away and hopefully soon you will all be getting full nights of sleep and enjoying the times that she's awake. As she gets older, you will probably almost forget she was ever a nightmare...until someone else mentions their nightmare baby and the flashbacks start :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Is she already planning her first Disney trip?

lovely photos Nikki! Congratulations again, hope your return to work goes ok :goodvibes

(Hi from the Boardwalk btw!)

Emma x

......with all of you @ WDW!!:goodvibes

CONGRATS -:woohoo:

T.T.F.N.:)
&
Cheers Y'all

Hope things are getting easier. I know I've told you this on FB but it does get better. Sorry to hear you are going back to work already, but in another sense, it may give a different perspective when you are back into the work schedule and routine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter