• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TUT TUT...It Looks Like RAIN! A Nikki and Tom August Adventure! BABY PIC pg. 23!!! :)

When I saw "BIG Life update" in the title, I said "Aww they're having a baby!"..and you are! How awesome! Congratulations :) The exhaustion tends to go away for a while usually in the second trimester, along with the morning sickness..so hopefully you are feeling better soon!

Congrats on the news!! I will tell you, now that I'm in my 2nd trimester, the sickness and being tired starts to go down. Hopefully you'll get some energy like I have! :banana: :banana:

When are you due? I'm due October 10th!

Oh my gosh!!!!!! The video is just precious - you did a FABULOUS job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc

Thanks! I love making videos.

I love the video!

Thanks Christy!

We were disapointed with sci-fi the last two times we ate there. Not on our to-do list anymore.

No, our either. Not for a while....

It dont have to change all that much, At least the little Mouseketeer cant run off just yet! :rotfl2: Sorry bad joke, I am greatful to have mine at the age where she dont want to be around me much. I miss her wanting to be with me but after a while being around her I am SO ready for a drink.

Yeah that's what we're thinking. Our first trip with baby won't be as bad...we think!

I understand what you mean. As much as I love my daughter and sharing Disney with her, my Disneymoon remains my best trip by a mile. Not just because I was sick this past trip either, but because being just two adults, doing everything you want with no restrictions, it's hard to beat. I'm sure once my daughter gets a little older it will be fun seeing Disney through her eyes, but in the meantime, I'm kind of in a lull period that is not as fun.

Loved the video! Very cute. :goodvibes

We've had ten trips together so we've definitely had our share of fun with just us. It will be bittersweet how different our trips will be from now on.

A new house and a baby! Wonderful news! Congratulations to both of you.

Thanks!!

That's great news! Congratulations...we'll actually be in WDW on your due date! We'll send good wishes from there!

Great! Thanks!

Great video Nikki... such a lovely way to announce your news too! :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

Thanks Emma!

OMG I love Tom's "Lost" shirt!

Haha, we love Lost!

Where's your brick? I'll look for it.

You pass it when you get off the buses and walk to the MK. It's sort of near where the sings are telling you which bus stop is for which resort.

When I saw "BIG Life update" in the title, I said "Aww they're having a baby!"..and you are! How awesome! Congratulations :) The exhaustion tends to go away for a while usually in the second trimester, along with the morning sickness..so hopefully you are feeling better soon!

Thanks!! I am feeling much better, thanks!

Congratulations to you both! The video was so sweet :)

Thank you!

Congrats on the news!! I will tell you, now that I'm in my 2nd trimester, the sickness and being tired starts to go down. Hopefully you'll get some energy like I have! :banana: :banana:

When are you due? I'm due October 10th!

Oh yeah, the morning sickness stopped around week ten so I've been feeling pretty great for the past few weeks. I'm due Nov 4 so just behind you! :)

I want to tell you congrats again. I know the trips will change, but they are even more magical in a different way. Being such a wonderful aunt, I am sure you will be an even better mom.

Congratulations!!! The video is so cute, thank you for sharing!

Thank you so much for the congrats and well wishes everyone! I actually feel great! I'm just about 14 weeks now so the morning sickness luckily has passed. The only thing that's bothering me are headaches but when those come on, "It's gonna be a coffee day" as I say to myself!

Baby is due Nov. 4 and we're already planning our next trip - summer 2014! All of you who have followed my TRs over the years know that our trips are going to be WAY different now! Especially our Epcot days...and selfishly, I am kind of sad about that. But I am excited to see my favorite place in a whole new light.

As someone who has kids and has gone to WDW pre-kids (and some adults only trips) and post-kids, let me tell you - you can STILL drink :rotfl2: The BEST part about Disney is that neither DH or I have to drive so it is one of the rare places we can drink together and let someone else drive us and our children :cool1:

Traveling with our children (and we do it A LOT), has taught me the importance of POOL TIME :) I rarely ever sat at the pool but now I look forward to our afternoons at the pool...and mommy-and-daddy drink time;).

Be sure to travel with the kids when they are in diapers or potty training and know that first trip will be the worst of your life. Then any subsequent trips only get better - HA HA! I loved that first trip to Disney with my kids and I cried when they saw the castle and it was awesome to see everything through their eyes but it was brutal on me and the hubby - diapers/potties, strollers, naps, melt downs, etc. But then every time you go, it gets BETTER!!! And you can always say you had the worst vacation and it is done with - and even the worst one is STILL better than not going at all :upsidedow

Well...... as someone who has 2 grown children and a 10 year old....I must agree sort of. That first trip, with my oldest, in 1990, when she was a toddler, in diapers, was pretty easy...but then..she was the only one. I look back at how clueless we were about Disney. We actually brought a bike chain to chain our stroller to a tree (you can take the girl outta DC but.... lol) The CMs corrected us. We had NO idea that we'd come off a ride and our stroller would still actually BE there! :lmao:

The actual hardest part of that trip was driving straight 19 hours from our home which was then in Houston. :scared:

Of course, in 2005, we came back with two teens and a toddler and it was VERY interesting. We again made silly mistakes like booking All Star Music with a boy and girl teen, and a toddler in a pack n play. Our daughter had the bed, my son had his cot, my DD2 was in the pack in play ...there were only 6 small dresser drawers...just crazy. 1 bathroom! it took all morning to get showered, dressed and breakfast. Although, I do highly recommend bringing a teen when you have a toddler, if you have a helpful teen that is. they come in handy for carrying folded strollers on buses etc. They make great babysitters too!! :dance3:

Now we are back to one child coming along on trips. She not old enough to leave by herself. We almost left her at Simba's Clubhouse because she looked inside and thought it would be fun, but we didn't have any adult plan so we never did it. I would do it though...definitely. And we adore not to have to worry about drinking and driving. Its just about the only place we always drink. :drinking1

I had already congratulated you on FB, but figured I would stop by here and say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! one more time. :goodvibes

Touring WDW will be different, but it's still tons of fun. And you and I....one day my friend we will share a drink in Epcot. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I had already congratulated you on FB, but figured I would stop by here and say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! one more time. :goodvibes

Touring WDW will be different, but it's still tons of fun. And you and I....one day my friend we will share a drink in Epcot. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We most certainly will!! :drinking1

Thank you so much for the congrats and well wishes everyone! I actually feel great! I'm just about 14 weeks now so the morning sickness luckily has passed. The only thing that's bothering me are headaches but when those come on, "It's gonna be a coffee day" as I say to myself!

Baby is due Nov. 4 and we're already planning our next trip - summer 2014! All of you who have followed my TRs over the years know that our trips are going to be WAY different now! Especially our Epcot days...and selfishly, I am kind of sad about that. But I am excited to see my favorite place in a whole new light.

It's not selfish to realize that you will miss certain parts of your "old life" after you have a child. By the way, stroller naps = margarita time. Just ask me! lol

between you and a co-worker of mine whose edd = early Oct.....

looks like I have my hands full.:goodvibes

Keep us updated please.:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.

This is totally crazy and not what the plan was at all but I am soooo excited to say I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD this summer!!

An opportunity came up to do some training and I can never go during the school year and I figured, once the baby comes, forget going anywhere! So Tom agreed and I was all set to take my first ever solo trip when he unexpected found out he would be able to take some time off of work! So after my training, he's going to meet me down there!!

For my training, I'm staying at the Contemporary from July 22-26 and then when Tom comes, we'll be at Port Orleans French Quarter from the 26-31! It'll be like a little babymoon! Which is funny because it'll be almost 4 years exactly from our honeymoon!

So far I've only booked my flights but hope to book the resort soon! CRAZY!

NikkiLovesWDW! said:
This is totally crazy and not what the plan was at all but I am soooo excited to say I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD this summer!!

An opportunity came up to do some training and I can never go during the school year and I figured, once the baby comes, forget going anywhere! So Tom agreed and I was all set to take my first ever solo trip when he unexpected found out he would be able to take some time off of work! So after my training, he's going to meet me down there!!

For my training, I'm staying at the Contemporary from July 22-26 and then when Tom comes, we'll be at Port Orleans French Quarter from the 26-31! It'll be like a little babymoon! Which is funny because it'll be almost 4 years exactly from our honeymoon!

So far I've only booked my flights but hope to book the resort soon! CRAZY!

OMG OMG!!! That is amazing news!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!

So excited for you Nikki... you'll have to get lots of photos with your baby bump, and then go back in the future and take photos in the same places with your child :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter