• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TUT TUT...It Looks Like RAIN! A Nikki and Tom August Adventure! BABY PIC pg. 23!!! :)

Woohoo!!!!! That is such great news! My babymoon was much less exciting (two weekends away to nearby cities), but it's fun to have this last little vacation before baby arrives. Enjoy it!

I am so excited for you. Glad you were able to sneak in one more trip before the baby comes!

Hey everyone! Two quick updates! The first is that I just booked a private photo session at the Poly for our upcoming trip. The idea just popped into my head yesterday morning and I thought it would be so perfect! We can get some really nice Disney Babymoon shots. :)

The second, and even bigger, news is that yesterday we found out we're having a GIRL!!!! princess: We are both so excited!

I don't think it's possible that I will be able to do a TR for my last trip before I go on this next one so I don't know what I'm going to do!! My last day of school is Monday so maybe I can bang it out in a few days and get it done. We'll see. Either way, there will DEF be a TR for this upcoming trip! Can't wait!

Hi Nikki! I just found your trip reports and am enjoying them so much! I can't wait to sample some of your favorite drinks at the F&WF this October :)

Congratulations on your baby girl!!! I have two girls (4 & 1) and they make every day fabulous.

I haven't had a chance to come on and say Congratulations!! Girls are the best and very expensive..lol I just had my second girl and even though I have clothes from my first I find myself buying matching outfits and I already have pins on pinterest for their first Disney vacation.

Congratulations!!! Yay, it must be amazing to be able to say "she" now! So happy for you both!!! :flower3:

Also, YAY for the photo shoot - how exciting!!! :lovestruc

Just found this TR and I have so much to comment on!

I have read some of your past TR's and have always loved them. You opened my eyes to the wonderful world of One Great Thing and her gorgeous custom Mickey tye-dye shirts. LOVE her!

I was at the World for a few of your dates...my agency had a meeting at the Boardwalk from August 18-20th. The rain on the 18th was nuts!

We took our family trip last Sept and we did some similar Old Navy shopping. The navy blue embroidered tank you wore...I have it in white, coral and light blue! I wore the white one on our last full day at Epcot. I also wore the navy blue polka dot shirt (the one you wore with yellow shorts)...love that tank!

Congrats on your pregnancy! I have been to WDW twice while pregnant...once at 2 1/2 months and once at only 5/6 weeks. I was orginally bummed that I couldn't do all of my favorite thrill rides, but it was nice to go slow and stop for pictures, shopping that I normally rush past.

YEAHHHHHHHH!!!! I was RIGHT!! I KNEW you were having a girl. Totally the BEST news EVER!!! A new Disney Princess princess:

whoa...that was bigger than I thought! lol

Okay, I have not posted on this thread since JUNE when I told you all we were having a girl. princess:

Well obviously a lot has happened since then and DEFINITELY since this trip that I'm reporting on. We've been to Disney twice since this trip - once in the Winter just before I got pregnant and then again in July while I was 5 months pregnant. I definitely want to try to do a TR for at least the summer one so I can report on doing Disney pregnant, but for now I wanted to share some pictures...

Penelope Mae was born on November 2. She's ten weeks old and has been a total nightmare! Haha! But she's definitely improving as she is becoming more aware and it definitely helps that she smiles a lot!

This was her one day old with her first pair of Mickey ears!

This was the morning she came home from the hospital.

Here she is at two weeks old - just before she turned into a nightmare!!

One month old

Two months old

A smile, which is very hard to capture on film!

Sadly, I go back to work next Tuesday so I'm getting in all the snuggles while I can.

Omg! Nikki, she is so beautiful! So happy to see pictures and hope to see more of you on the Dis the older she gets. ;) my sister had a baby nearly 8 months ago so I know a little about how drastically life changes With a baby. So happy for you and Tom. :goodvibes

Congratulations!! She is adorable. Going back to work sucks but it does get a little easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter