• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tutto Italia and Mama Melrose

I was surprised by Il Mulino. We tried it solely on recommendations from this board and now all the other places just don't cut it. :laughing:

They don't take the dining plan but do offer some other discounts. I know for a fact that we got 20% off with tables in wonderland.

Tutto is good for the most part, but just massively overpriced for what it is IMHO. Not unusual for epcot restaurants, but some of their portion sizes were absurd for what they charged.

I was surprised by Il Mulino. We tried it solely on recommendations from this board and now all the other places just don't cut it. :laughing:

They don't take the dining plan but do offer some other discounts. I know for a fact that we got 20% off with tables in wonderland.

Tutto is good for the most part, but just massively overpriced for what it is IMHO. Not unusual for epcot restaurants, but some of their portion sizes were absurd for what they charged.

Glad you enjoyed it. By far, it is our favorite Italian Restaurant at WDW. The others are good, but this is just another level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter