TWILIGHTAHOLICS! Part 2~*~ Should've been started by Caribbeanprincess!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he is a cutie!! I will miss Lautner tho.... :( . I checked our Hot Topic and they out of everything Twilight!! I will have to buy the stuff online if I am going to get anywhere.

Amy

I think the reason that I got so wrapped up in Taylor is because he out of all of them really seemed enthusiastic about being in the whole series. Oh well! The second picture of Michael Copon really looks like Taylor Lautner though I thought.

You can't leave out Stiffler's mother, either! :rotfl:

Of course not :rotfl: I told DBF that is Stiffler is there, his mom and a warm apple pie have to be there too :laughing:

So has anyone had any good Twilight related dreams?? I keep hoping for Edward to pop in my head, but it hasn't happened yet. :sad2: My dreams are so realistic that I hope it happens soon!

I've had more dreams about Robert himself, then Edward. They were nice dreams too :cloud9:

I stopped by Hot Topic on my way home this morning to see about a blanket for my DD. The guy said that he emails his supplier every week asking about it. Evidently, and I can't remember if someone reported this or not, they are having trouble getting the skin tones and colors to come out right on the blankets. While they'd like to have it out ASAP, their goal is to have everything fixed and ready by the DVD release. He also said that it will be priced at about $20 to keep it in line with the other blankets they offer.

Thanks for the info! I'm dying for the blanket. I have one that Hot Topic had a few years ago (with Christian Bale on it from the movie American Psycho :love: ) that I love. It is so soft and warm and the picture on it is really nice too.

I knew it was coming sooner or later....

bodyshimmer.JPG

:rotfl: :lmao:

Now you can shimmer like Edward!

I knew it was coming sooner or later....

bodyshimmer.JPG

:rotfl: :lmao:

Now you can shimmer like Edward!

Oh, now that's just... funny. :lmao:

On Cleolinda's "Twilight in 15 Minutes" recap (if you haven't read this, it is a SCREAM, I haven't laughed this hard in years, although it's a parody and there's a LOT of bad language):

Quote: Cleolinda Jones, Twilight in 15 minutes
© 2008 Cleolinda Jones, m15m.livejournal.com

BELLA: Oh, wow, I spent like $60 at Sephora trying to get sparkle like that. What is that, Urban Decay?

EDWARD: NO!

BELLA: Oh, so it's a drugstore brand?

EDWARD: THIS IS THE SKIN OF A KILLER, BELLA!

BELLA: FINE. WHATEVER. But the lipstick, that's gotta be Cargo, right?

BELLA: Oh, wow, I spent like $60 at Sephora trying to get sparkle like that. What is that, Urban Decay?

EDWARD: NO!

BELLA: Oh, so it's a drugstore brand?

EDWARD: THIS IS THE SKIN OF A KILLER, BELLA!

BELLA: FINE. WHATEVER. But the lipstick, that's gotta be Cargo, right?

:rotfl2: :lmao: I love that!

OMG!!! LOL That body glitter is hilarious!!
Also, this is how much of a nerd I am. I was glancing at my yahoo news and where it said Vatican, I glanced over it thinking it said Volturi!:lmao:

And while I haven't had any dreams about Edward, damn it, the other night I had a dream that one other celebrity was madly in love with me. Jim Carrey! WTH was that all about? I remember once too that I had a dream that Dan Ackroyd was madly in love me too. LOL Funny in those dreams they adored me like Edward does Bella.

On Cleolinda's "Twilight in 15 Minutes" recap (if you haven't read this, it is a SCREAM, I haven't laughed this hard in years, although it's a parody and there's a LOT of bad language):

That whole thing was hilarious!
I busted out with the whole Alice "Want a marshmallow, the weiner isn't done yet!"

Say my name was funny too!

That whole thing was hilarious!
I busted out with the whole Alice "Want a marshmallow, the weiner isn't done yet!"

Say my name was funny too!

I can't find this- can someone post a link?!
:worship:

I know nothing about Michael Copon, but I looked him up on IMdB. Here is his picture:

c13_jpg.jpg

MichaelCopon_Cohen_4716283.jpg

It's definitely a switch, but if they do the hair and make up right it could work. I'm still so bummed that they nixed Taylor. It's just cruel to sign him up for one movie then tell him he doesn't fit the character after all. You would have thought they would have hired him with the other movies in mind. I'm hoping that it will work out.

ok, so he's hot, but not Edward hot. I just don't like when they switch characters. Did they not read NW and find out that he grows taller??? Any random dude on the street could have told them that for pete's sakes!!!

I'm not sure what to think of the new Jacob thing. I feel kind of bad that Taylor is being replaced but I guess the new one has the potential to be a decent Jacob...judging from some of these pics: http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2008/12/michael-copon-as-the-new-jacob-black/

Here's more info on NM: http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2008/12/new-moon-script-finds-a-way-to-upsize-edward-cullen/

um, did you notice the advertisement on the bottom right hand side for the Edward Cullen doll???? :banana:

*hoping it's life sized*

um, did you notice the advertisement on the bottom right hand side for the Edward Cullen doll???? :banana:

*hoping it's life sized*

Hmmm - I wonder if I can get away with DH not noticing the life sized Edward doll in our room????????? LOL! :rotfl2:

Hmmm - I wonder if I can get away with DH not noticing the life sized Edward doll in our room????????? LOL! :rotfl2:

Let me know how that works out...my DH is already making comments about my Edward pillow case. :lmao: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter