TWILIGHTAHOLICS! Part 2~*~ Should've been started by Caribbeanprincess!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to find this thread. Recently bitten (LOL) by the Twilight bug. I've read the first two and have made it EXTREMELY clear to DH that I want the 3 and 4 for Christmas. Hoping I can make it that long.

Very happy to find you ladies!

um, did you notice the advertisement on the bottom right hand side for the Edward Cullen doll???? :banana:

*hoping it's life sized*

Ok, I'm.... just not even going to comment. :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Well, except for
smileybluebanana.gif

So happy to find this thread. Recently bitten (LOL) by the Twilight bug. I've read the first two and have made it EXTREMELY clear to DH that I want the 3 and 4 for Christmas. Hoping I can make it that long.

1.gif

Long time lurker here, rare poster. I saw Twilight twice this week. Viewings #2 and 3. This was the first one with a primarily teen audience. Well, let me tell you I will stick with school day matinees. They were either swooning or running around. A few directly in front of me were texting to others in the audience so they were laughing and passing around the phone. You know how bright a phone screen is in a dark theater? What a pain in the butt. I still got my Edward fix in pretty well.

I guess I owe it to myself to do another matinee this week, don't I?

Just got back tonight from my 4th showing!! I'm starting to notice a lot of the little things now and I haven't seen this posted yet but was wondering if anyone else noticed...in the scene where Edward :love: is playing the paino for Bella, little rays of sun are coming in from a window and one shines right on Edward's hand while he's playing...well, he doesn't sparkle...shouldn't he???
Anyway, I know it's such a little thing but was just curious if anyone else noticed??

Hmmm, I think I need to see it one more time.... :rolleyes1

Oh well, it is all out of our control. Unless one of you want to take on the job and report to the West coast on Dec. 15th. Any takers? :lmao:

I already posted my resume and head shot.. didn't you see it??? I live in town all I gotta do is walk it over and I'm definitley IN.

I think the reason that I got so wrapped up in Taylor is because he out of all of them really seemed enthusiastic about being in the whole series. Oh well! The second picture of Michael Copon really looks like Taylor Lautner though I thought.

I agree on both accounts.

Ok, I'm.... just not even going to comment. :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Well, except for
smileybluebanana.gif

You are the worst one of us ALL! (I say that with all due respect.)

I guess I owe it to myself to do another matinee this week, don't I?

Yes you do!

I've only seen it twice but I'm going to do another matinee before it leaves the theaters.

in the scene where Edward :love: is playing the paino for Bella, little rays of sun are coming in from a window and one shines right on Edward's hand while he's playing...well, he doesn't sparkle...shouldn't he???
Anyway, I know it's such a little thing but was just curious if anyone else noticed??

Hmmm, I think I need to see it one more time.... :rolleyes1

Yup... that's artistic liberty or something hoity toity like that. LOL

ONLY if he puts it on me!!!

I'm not a fan of glitter or shimmer at all, but if it comes with Edward/Robert and the promise of him putting it on me :faint: well I'll be buying about 20 bottles of that nonsense.

I'm not sure what to think of the new Jacob thing. I feel kind of bad that Taylor is being replaced but I guess the new one has the potential to be a decent Jacob...judging from some of these pics: http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2008/12/michael-copon-as-the-new-jacob-black/

Here's more info on NM: http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2008/12/new-moon-script-finds-a-way-to-upsize-edward-cullen/

For some reason, I don't really find him attractive at all :confused3 I think Taylor was much better looking and his personality was just adorable (that makes me feel weird saying that, being that he is only 16)

I wish Steven Strait was being considered for the role, he is gorgeous enough to almost make me consider being Team Jacob :lovestruc

Stiffler's mom!!!! :lmao:

The orignal OG Cougar!!!!!

She's an inspiration to Cougars everywhere! I can just picture her going after Edward :laughing:

Check out advancedgraphics.com they have a lifesize stand up of Edward and Bella. Nice:rotfl: !

On the twilight soundtrack, can anyone tell me how the songs go along with the movie?
Supermassive Black Hole -baseball song (love it!)
Decode
Full Moon
Leave out all the rest
Spotlight (Twilight Mix)
Go all the way
Tremble for my beloved
I caught myself
Eyes on Fire
Never Think
Flightless Bird, American Mouth (LOVE IT!)
Bellas Lullaby (playing pinao scene)

Thanks!

You won't be able to. Run now to get the other two. Eclipse ( I think ) is 2nd to Twilight.

On the twilight soundtrack, can anyone tell me how the songs go along with the movie?
Supermassive Black Hole -baseball song (love it!)
Decode
Full Moon
Leave out all the rest
Spotlight (Twilight Mix)
Go all the way
Tremble for my beloved
I caught myself
Eyes on Fire
Never Think
Flightless Bird, American Mouth (LOVE IT!)
Bellas Lullaby (playing pinao scene)

Thanks!
I have the sequential list with the score and soundtrack intertwined. I posted it a while back if you're interested.

oh yeah..hook me up!

Enjoy! :goodvibes

How I Would Die Carter Burwell
Full Moon The Black Ghosts
Who Are They? Carter Burwell
Eyes On Fire Blue Foundation
Tremble For My Beloved Collective Soul
Treaty Carter Burwell
I Caught Myself Paramore
Humans Are Predators Too Carter Burwell
Never Think Rob Pattinson
Phascination Phase Carter Burwell
I Dreamt of Edward Carter Burwell
I Know What You Are Carter Burwell
The Most Dangerous Predator Carter Burwell
The Skin of a Killer Carter Burwell
The Lion Fell In Love With the Lamb Carter Burwell
Spotlight (Twilight Mix) Mutemath
Complications Carter Burwell
Dinner With His Family Carter Burwell
La Traviata Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
I Would Be the Meal Carter Burwell
Clair de Lune The APM Orchestra
Bella's Lullaby Carter Burwell
Supermassive Black Hole Muse
Nomads Carter Burwell
Stuck Here Like Mom Carter Burwell
Bella Is Part of the Family Carter Burwell
Tracking Carter Burwell
In Place of Someone You Love Carter Burwell
Showdown In the Ballet Studio Carter Burwell
Let Me Sign Rob Pattinson
Edward At Her Bed Carter Burwell
Go All The Way (Into The Twilight) Perry Farrell
Flighhtless Bird, American Mouth Iron & Wine
15 Step Radiohead
Leave Out All The Rest Linkin Park
Decode Paramore

Just saw Twilight for the second time. It really is better the second time. So much I missed worrying about following the book.

DH and I started watching True Blood last night. Wasnt really into it but now we are on episode 5 and hooked. We stayed up until 2am this morning watching the first 4.

Went to show # 5. It's been two weeks since I saw it the last time, so I really saw a lot of new things that stuck out.

There is a lot of bird imagery in Twilight. Birds on the walls in Biology class, the Owl wings (angel) behind Edward in Bio., birds painted on the wall when Edward and Bella go to meet the Cullens, A bird bowl on the table when Charlie is cleaning his gun, last song Flightless Bird. . .

And have you noticed that when Edward is leaving Bella's house for the prom, when he opens the door it sticks and he has to pull twice on it to open it? Now we all now our powerful Edward would have ripped that freakin' door off the jam!!

Just saw Twilight for the second time. It really is better the second time. So much I missed worrying about following the book.

DH and I started watching True Blood last night. Wasnt really into it but now we are on episode 5 and hooked. We stayed up until 2am this morning watching the first 4.

I agree, it really gets better and better the more you see it!!

I also watch True Blood and it took me about 4 or 5 episodes to really get into it and now I can't wait for it to come back!!

Went to show # 5. It's been two weeks since I saw it the last time, so I really saw a lot of new things that stuck out.

There is a lot of bird imagery in Twilight. Birds on the walls in Biology class, the Owl wings (angel) behind Edward in Bio., birds painted on the wall when Edward and Bella go to meet the Cullens, A bird bowl on the table when Charlie is cleaning his gun, last song Flightless Bird. . .

And have you noticed that when Edward is leaving Bella's house for the prom, when he opens the door it sticks and he has to pull twice on it to open it? Now we all now our powerful Edward would have ripped that freakin' door off the jam!!

I didn't notice that.... guess I'll have to see it again!!!

anyone know the total it's made so far??

I AM VAMPIRE. HEAR ME TWINKLE.:rotfl2:
That was hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter