Two Castles and a Polynesian Dream (A Wedding & a Disneymoon) Update*Mr & Mrs*

Ok just Googled it and it looks quite yummy :) If I'm being honest I haven't tried very many US candy bars. Disney doesn't really sell very many and we only really go there so... :teeth:

I got a Tamron 18-200mm and then a load of numbers and stuff that I don't remember lol. I need to test the tripod later as it's very light which is good for carrying, but not if it wont take the weight.

If you know where i can get those cheat sheets, please let me know as that would be amazing to have!

Awesome lens! I'm with you... the last one Mike got someone asked me what the range was and I just said "big. really big". :lmao:

Let me dig up those sheets, most camera stores carry them, but I have seen them on Amazon as well. I'll shoot you a PM with what I find.

You should def have posted a warning before sharing those pics - luckily I have just made a trip to Krispy Kremes to get over the shock of seeing your pics! :teeth:
:)

Absolutely, 100% agree! I'm going to have to stop by my local cupcake store now on the way home...and I'm going to make a beline for that Butterfinger cupcake, wow!

WHAT?! :scared1: You've never seen or heard of a butterfinger? You are missing OUT! Next time I send you something, I"m throwing a butterfinger or two in there because you HAVE to have one! So delicious! One of my favorite candy bars. I always get the butterfinger blizzard at dairy queen, which is vanilla ice cream with butterfinger. YUM!!

Wait, what DQ has butterfinger blizzards?!?!:lovestruc

Oh you Dis'ers are going to ruin my diet even more than I've already ruined it!:rotfl2:

Those cupcakes look delicious. I think I might have to try a few myself. I found this cupcake when visiting the disney food blog and it looks amazing so I thought I'd share. It's a smores cupcake.

Smores-Cupcake.jpg

Don't know if you had seen that one or not. They serve it at Roaring Fork over at the Wilderness Lodge. I'm thinking this might be worth a trip over there.

Awesome lens! I'm with you... the last one Mike got someone asked me what the range was and I just said "big. really big". :lmao:

Let me dig up those sheets, most camera stores carry them, but I have seen them on Amazon as well. I'll shoot you a PM with what I find.

I didn't fully understand my lens when I took a couple of shots of Stef at home, I thought this thing is not zooming far enough, what's the deal??? Then I pointed it out the window at a chimney pot a good few houses down and then it focused etc and was like it was right next to me. So I am very happy with it, just wish it had anti shake built in like my kit lens does. I think my camera does as well but can't remember. Will have to take 2-3 shots at a time i think so i get still and blurry :rotfl: I am going to look for these cheat sheets as well, but if you find them then please send them :thumbsup2

Wait, what DQ has butterfinger blizzards?!?!:lovestruc

Oh you Dis'ers are going to ruin my diet even more than I've already ruined it!:rotfl2:

Ummm...YEAH! I've been eating them since I was a kid! You have to get it with chocolate ice cream....sooooooo good!

Ummm...YEAH! I've been eating them since I was a kid! You have to get it with chocolate ice cream....sooooooo good!

I think I've been so addicted to their banana shakes for so many years I never really paid attention to the Blizzard flavors. That's bound to change now... :)

Christina, I did see that on the DFB but because its at WL and I don't see us going anywhere near there I left it off the list. You will have to try it for me and let me know what you think :)

Hi Everyone :wave:

How are we all doing? Good weeks so far?

Today and tomorrow is mine and Dave's last working day until September 12th and 13th (when we are briefly at work) before flying off to Florida. Do you know we are only working 4 days out of the whole of September? (well 3 and a half for me as I'm taking a half day before we fly to FL)

I think this my last wedding update now, has been such a blast planning and sharing with you all and I thank you for reading along :grouphug:

We got our menus the other day and they look amazing, so pleased with how they turned out. We have three types Normal, Veggie and Kids. What do you think?

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

We also bought a new mini camcorder/camera. This is mostly for the cruise, as its also underwater-proof :teeth:

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

Its so cute and little :cutie: Dave is going to try and go snorkelling on CC and I can't wait to see how it turns out. We are also going to film the wedding on it as well. Gonna have three different wedding videos as I am giving our iPhones to people and also this one, so we should get a pretty good video. Dave is wanting to make use of our Movie Maker thingy on the Macbook so he can add photos and music to the video. Can't wait to show you all.

My costume for the party came yesterday and I love love love it!!! :yay: Its so cute and looks really cool all lit up. Dave thinks I should try and find a blue light up tiara, but the headband it comes with looks alright. It is a little low cut so need to find a suitable vest/cami top to wear underneath. Will also wear my glow sticks to make me glow a little more as the lights in the costume are on the skirt only.

I also bought some silver glitter ballet pumps to go with, as am so not wearing heels to the party. They arrived too and looks v cute with the dress. Am so excited to dress up as this will be a first for both of us. Always backed out for previous parties :cutie: Can't wait for you all to see the pics :teeth: Dave is still uhm-ing and ah-ing over what he should go as, so we are going to go to a costume shop on Saturday to see what they have. Otherwise we are hoping to visit Party City in FL if not.

We're here until Saturday, then Sunday we are off to check in to a hotel near the airport before flying off on Italy. So not signing off just yet. I am hoping to update my Facebook and Twitter, so if you want to follow along please do. Would love to have you :)

Facebook

Twitter

Can you believe that when we come back we will be Mr & Mrs :bride: :groom:

Enjoy the rest of your day and speak soon
Stefy & Dave :flower3:

Stefy, I can't believe it's finally here! The menu's look so beautiful!

As for the Kodak PlaySport, we have one....it looks a little different because we got it when it first came out. I love it! The only thing is that because it is so small and light, the video can be very shaky so whoever is filming with it, make sure to let them know to hold it very steady.

So I will be looking for updates and FB and twitter! Have an amazing time in Italy! Enjoy every moment!!

Stefy the menus are beautiful! Love how the orange just pops and the jewels.... love it!

Holy mackeral, you are so close now. I can't believe how the time has just flown by and you're about to head off and get married! Can't wait to see your Facebook posts :cloud9:

The menus look absolutely lovely! I hope everything goes perfectly! And how awesome is it that you only have 4 days of work the whole month of September!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Love the menus Stefy and Dave! How cool.

Can't believe it is almost time already. Can't wait to see and hear about your wedding. :goodvibes

I simply adore the menus! :thumbsup2 And how very thoughtful of you to have three different ones, especially for the kiddies, they will love it!

Looking forward to hearing all about the wedding and the trip, and looking forward to hopefully seeing you in Disney!:goodvibes

1 week until the big day Stefy!! :yay:

Can't believe it's September already.. I hope the next week goes smoothly for your and everything goes amazingly well in Italy.. I know it will!

Looking forward to following along on FB and Twitter :cloud9:

luv & pixie dust

Emma princess: x

Stefy, I can't believe it's finally here! The menu's look so beautiful!

As for the Kodak PlaySport, we have one....it looks a little different because we got it when it first came out. I love it! The only thing is that because it is so small and light, the video can be very shaky so whoever is filming with it, make sure to let them know to hold it very steady.

So I will be looking for updates and FB and twitter! Have an amazing time in Italy! Enjoy every moment!!

Thanks :) Is my last working day today and then I am in holiday mode :teeth:

Thanks for the advice, will bear that in mind. Still need to think of who to ask to film it for us and if they don't mind :laughing:

Stefy the menus are beautiful! Love how the orange just pops and the jewels.... love it!

Holy mackeral, you are so close now. I can't believe how the time has just flown by and you're about to head off and get married! Can't wait to see your Facebook posts :cloud9:

Thanks :) Is going to be so much fun, will try and update as much as I can :)

The menus look absolutely lovely! I hope everything goes perfectly! And how awesome is it that you only have 4 days of work the whole month of September!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Thank you :) I love that we are working less than one week in September. Believe me though we certainly need the break :teeth:

Love the menus Stefy and Dave! How cool.

Can't believe it is almost time already. Can't wait to see and hear about your wedding. :goodvibes

Thanks and thanks for reading along has been so much fun to share everything :)

I simply adore the menus! :thumbsup2 And how very thoughtful of you to have three different ones, especially for the kiddies, they will love it!

Looking forward to hearing all about the wedding and the trip, and looking forward to hopefully seeing you in Disney!:goodvibes

Thanks, I love how they turned out and all matchy matchy too :teeth:

Hope to see you in Disney soon :)

Those menus are great Stefy - love them! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: on work nearly being over and getting your MNSSHP costume! :)

Thanks :) I love my costume and can't wait to wear it. Just need to figure out how to iron it as I don't want to fry the fibre optics or what not.

1 week until the big day Stefy!! :yay:

Can't believe it's September already.. I hope the next week goes smoothly for your and everything goes amazingly well in Italy.. I know it will!

Looking forward to following along on FB and Twitter :cloud9:

luv & pixie dust

Emma princess: x

Thank you :) We are so excited to get out there and celebrate with all our family and friends. Looked at the weather and its going to be lovely and hot, nearly 30C :teeth:

Stefy, I have been such a lurker on this thread but I have loved reading all of your wonderful plans and updates :goodvibes

I just wanted to say have a truly magical wedding :hug:

Stefy, I hope you catch this before you leave, I wanted to wish you and the Soopafly well wishes and CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you, you are going to have the wedding of a lifetime and I wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness!

I hope we run into one another while in the world in a few weeks, I'll be looking, (and listening), out for you.

Once again, I wish you nothing but the best and I know your wedding day will be absolutely beautiful!!!

XOXOXO-Casey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter