Two Castles and a Polynesian Dream (A Wedding & a Disneymoon) Update*Mr & Mrs*

Stefy, I have been such a lurker on this thread but I have loved reading all of your wonderful plans and updates :goodvibes

I just wanted to say have a truly magical wedding :hug:

Hi and :welcome: Thanks for coming out of lurkdom to join in. We're off to Italy tomorrow, am hoping to be able to update so follow along :)

The menus look gorgeous!!! :goodvibes Can't believe you're down to less than a week now!!! :woohoo:

Its one day til Italy and 4 til our wedding!!! :yay:

Stefy, I hope you catch this before you leave, I wanted to wish you and the Soopafly well wishes and CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you, you are going to have the wedding of a lifetime and I wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness!

I hope we run into one another while in the world in a few weeks, I'll be looking, (and listening), out for you.

Once again, I wish you nothing but the best and I know your wedding day will be absolutely beautiful!!!

XOXOXO-Casey

Thank for you the lovely words Casey :hug: Will be on the lookout for you in Disney, say hi if you see us :goodvibes

Hey Everyone :wave:

How are we all doing?

Am waiting for online check in to open so I can check into tomorrow's flight. Can you believe it's finally here :yay:

Am hoping to be able to update whilst we are there, so stay tuned for them :)

I guess we'll see you all in a week then :teeth:

Ciao for now
Stefy & Dave :grouphug:

Can't believe you fly out tomorrow! :teeth: Looking forward to the updates and hope the big day goes smoothly and it turns out to be a day you will both cherish for a long time :goodvibes

Sent you a f/book message about a possible meet at MNSSHP - let me know what you think :)

Your menus are so pretty! I love the orange! :thumbsup2

Can't believe the wedding is almost here! Congratulations and have a magical day! :lovestruc

Stefy and Dave, I cannot believe it's here already!!! Yay!!! I hope the week is everything you dreamed it will be... I know it will be!!! Have a wonderful time!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

The menus are gorgeous! Your costume will be incredible!

I missed the send off too...so sorry...it was Sophia's (DGD) 3rd birthday and we celebrated with 2 parties..so have been quote busy.

Many blessings and congratulations on your very soon-to-be wedding! I know it is going to be such special time for you two and your family and friends. Looking forward to seeing you as a beautiful bride!:bride:

Safe travels and God bless!:goodvibes

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes, just wanted to say we appreciate them all :)

It's currently 04:16 am as I type this lol, the perils of having to catch an 08:10am flight!

Pray for lots of sunshine on Thursday for us as the weather reports keep changing.

Speak soon

Dave & Stefy

Bye Stefy and Dave! All the best to you for a wonderful wedding, wonderful honeymoon and wonderful marriage!!!! :hug:

Can't wait to hear all about it and give Stefy a hug at our most favorite place in the World. Sorry I won't see you too Dave but I'll give Stefy an extra hug to pass on to you! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Hi Stefy and Dave! Looks like you are already in Italy by now! Here's wishing you a beautiful wedding and a magical Disneymoon! Can't wait to read all about it!:love:

Hi Stefy and Dave,

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while, my work/dis balance has been totally unkind but anways...I was in London and got to attend a dismeet and thought of you's guys loads and how cool it would've been to have met up...and we tried one of lola's cupcakes on your recommendations! yummy so thanks!

but anyway onto the important stuff...hope you have a brilliant wedding day and a disney fairytale married life and I cannot wait to see the photos!

Cathy

xox

Just wanted to let everyone know that Stefy marked herself as "married" on Facebook as of yesterday!! :cool1:

Stefy and Dave, I hope you guys had a wonderful day and I can't wait to hear all about it!! (And see pictures, of course!)

Congratulations, Stefy and Dave!!!
Wedding-Mickey-Minnie-Mouse-Bride-Groom2-1.jpg

I missed the send-off, but loved the pictures on FB.

Congratulations to you both. :hug:

Hi Everyone :wave:

Well we have done it! We are now Mr & Mrs Ollman! (So weird saying that :laughing: ).

We are waiting in the hotel for our transfer as we are flying off home soon. Thanks for all the congrats, it was an amazing day. Everything went perfectly and smoothly. Had a couple of hiccups, but that's what makes it more memorable right :teeth:

The photos weren't supposed to come up as of yet, but they are from the hotel and also one that Dave's sister took. Was hoping to wait until we got back before posting, as we haven't seen any photos ourselves. Can't wait to see the photographers though, will most prob get those when we get back from Florida as she will be editing away as we speak.

Can't believe we are only 4 days away from Florida. I was saying to Dave that it feels weird that we are going away next week, as we are in Italy. But I guess that's the beauty of being able to jet off straight away.

Sorry I haven't been able to update Facebook/Twitter as much, but I decided not to get a data package on my phone. Will most probably be the same for Disney, but I wil try and get on the laptop when I can.

Speak to you all soon
Stef & Dave xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter