Two Castles and a Polynesian Dream (A Wedding & a Disneymoon) Update*Mr & Mrs*

Congratulations newlyweds!!! I am SO excited to see pictures!!! So happy to hear the day was wonderful, though I knew it would be! :goodvibes

Congratulations! That is the best update ever!!! It will be so fun to see the pictures. Have a great time in Florida!!

Congratulations Stefy and Dave! I was thinking about you guys on Thursday, hoping it was all going well.. can't wait to hear all about it - and not along at all until DISNEY now too! :yay:

I noticed the pictures pop up on facebook (I was amazed how quick friends/family start uploading and tagging after our wedding! :eek: lol) but I won't look until I see the 'proper' ones from you guys :cloud9:

Hope the newlyweds are having a fabulous weekend and you are loving calling each other 'husband' and 'wife'! :cloud9:

Emma princess: x

Coming out of lurkdom to congratulate you on your wedding, and wishing you a very very Happily Ever After! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

CONGRATULATIONS STEFY AND DAVE!!!

Saw some of the pics on f/book but am looking forward to seeing the professional ones.

Have a great Disneymoon! Can't believe you leave in 3 days! :teeth: Look forward to seeing you both at MNSSHP :goodvibes

:goodvibesCongrats to you both!!! Hope you enjoy your cruise and look forward to seeing you both next weekend!:goodvibes

Hey everyone

Sorry for not replying individually, but thank you for all the congratulations :grouphug:

We are at the airport now in the lounge - lounging :teeth: So far so good, apart from the fact that our flight is delayed two hours :eek: So not impressed :sad2:

Aside from that little hiccup, we are going to Disney World today!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: So excited, hope the flight flies by :teeth:

So until later on we are signing off for now. We are updating Facebook/Twitter when we can, but I don't have a data package so won't be doing live live stuffs. Possibly some tidbits when we are back in the room using the WiFi.

Ciao for now
Stefy & Dave xxx

Hope your travels are safe; have a wonderful time (sorry our Meet isn't going to work out on your end).

Happy Disneymoon, Stefy and Dave! :hug:

Enjoy your trip! I hope it is filled with lots of wonderful memories and LOADS of Pixie Dust! :goodvibes

It's been so long since I've been on here and I'm so sorry to have missed most of everything. First off congrats on becoming Mr. and Mrs. Ollman!!! :groom::bride: Your such a great couple, I'm so very happy that everything went off great:dance3: Tonight when I get home I hope to follow your Facebook link to see pics.

I hope Dave's surpise day for you goes as he planned. He worked very hard on it and wanted you to feel as special and as loved as you are to him. God Bless y'all are so very lovely together and I know that you will have a great life together:hug:

A few side notes as I missed a lot. 1. Happy very belated birthday! lol 2. I can't believe y'all like True Blood too! Have you read the books? I love Quinn in the books but Eric on the show. For some reason I've never taken to Bill in the show or the books. 3. OMG I remember seeing that white choc. elephant cupcake in the Dinsey Dining blog . After catching up on your report today I had to get something sweet from the vending machine from work. The closest thing I could find is powdered doughnuts :sad2: not at all the same :sad: although my step mom went to Disneyland last week and brought me home some Mickey Rice Crispy treats with choc. ears so I may have to have one after dinner:rolleyes:

Much love to both of you :goodvibes

Congratulations to you both!!

I started reading your TR from the last time you were at the Poly. I found it this afternoon, and when I finished that, I headed over to your wedding/trip PTR. It is now almost 4 in the morning - I couldn't stop reading! I loved every minute of your report and all of your magical photographs. You two sure know how to get the best PP pics I've ever seen! We are taking notes for when we return in 2013.

I truly hope your trip is everything you hope for, and am looking forward to reading your new TR once you are home and rested.

Tah-Tah for now.

(PS - I never got far into my TR - so ignore the link. :rolleyes:)

Hi Everyone :wave2:

How are we all doing?

Well we're back, have been since Thursday but only now just getting back to reality. I have the PDB's bad :sad1:

We had a fantastic time, with a few lovely surprises along the way. Will be starting a TR at some point, but having some issues with my comp right now (typical :rolleyes: ).

Thanks again for all the congrats. The wedding was amazing and we can't wait to share it all with you :)

Take care and speak soon
Stefy & Dave :goodvibes

Hi Everyone :wave2:

How are we all doing?

Well we're back, have been since Thursday but only now just getting back to reality. I have the PDB's bad :sad1:

We had a fantastic time, with a few lovely surprises along the way. Will be starting a TR at some point, but having some issues with my comp right now (typical :rolleyes: ).

Thanks again for all the congrats. The wedding was amazing and we can't wait to share it all with you :)

Take care and speak soon
Stefy & Dave :goodvibes

:scared1: and :woohoo: - you are BACK - already????? Wow, time flies!

Glad you made it back safe and sound, can't wait to hear all about it! :hug:

Welcome home! I was just thinking about you and wondering if you were back yet. The best treatment for PDB is to write a trip report:goodvibespopcorn::

Hi Dave & Stefy,

I wanted to congratulate you on your marriage.:goodvibes I hope that your Disneymoon was everything you wished it to be and more. I cannot wait to find the link to your trip report for this amazing adventure you took. Hopefully, you'll share some wedding bits in there, too.

Welcome Back Stefy & Dave!

Again, congratulations on your marriage and I can't wait to read about your wedding and honeymoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter