Two Weeks until Two Weeks! - Update 3/22 - NEW TR LINK!

Yay, you're back Brook! I still can't believe you got two whole weeks in Disney! Can't wait to hear all about it.:goodvibes

Welcome home Brook!!!!

I found that my service was poor in the parks too. I wasn't able to upload my photos to FB till later in the day or evening most of the time. Oh well. Can't wait to read all about your adventure!!! :goodvibes

Welcome back Brook. Loved following along on FB!! Cannot wait to hear all about your DREAM vacation.

With all those pics you took you must be downloading like crazy!!

Welcome home!! I'm so excited to read this TR. I'm sorry your trip is over, but I'm also really happy to follow along with a new TR! :woohoo:

I know I've been MIA for a while but I'm all caught up and ready for this TR :thumbsup2
Thank goodness for FB updates!!

I wonder how long one can stretch out a TR for a 2 week vacation??

I cant wait to hear how it was - Im not much of a "Facebooker" so I only saw your updates here..

bring it on girl!!

:banana:

Hi! Haven't been on the DIS much lately, but I sped through your PTR while you were on your trip and enjoyed following along on fb - looks like you guys had a FANTASTIC time!! Can't wait to hear all the details! :goodvibes

Nathalie.

Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't updated/started the TR yet. Life threw a curve ball and Henry got sick, so my time was limited here with a 3 year old, almost literally, attached to me for a few days. :laughing: I've also been TRYING to catch up too...I still have over 500 DIS emails in my inbox though. :eek:

Tomorrow we don't have any plans until early evening, so I'm hoping to get something posted in the AM. Perhaps I'll send the boys OUT since Henry is feeling better, so I can have a quiet house. :scratchin :cloud9:

Take your time Brook. I am so behind too lately. Sometimes I just have a to take a few breaks from Dis and do real life things. :goodvibes

Life gets in the way! But thankfully he waited until he got home to be really sick; what a good Disney traveler!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter