Uh...Soarin'....50 feet in the air??!!

Ok, I absolutely hate heights and it took me almost a year before I would do this at DCA when it first opened, but honestly, I can handle this one. I think it is because I am securely seat belted in and I know that if it were to have a catastrophic failure, they have hand crank to bring it back down.

Uh....the imagineer said that wouldn't be possible with the actual ride itself....everything is motorized.

“Hand crank to bring it back down.”

The only hand crank I know of is the one on the Erector Set model that the Imagineer built to demo/design the lift system.

LOL! Oh boy, ok! I did watch that video too. Pretty amazing! I guess that's why they call them imagineers. :smooth:

Uh....the imagineer said that wouldn't be possible with the actual ride itself....everything is motorized.

Well, I guess I can think of worse places to be stuck... :scared: but I'd rather not think about it at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter