Uhm....Bahamas is now requiring vaccinations for all passengers over 12..

Status
Not open for further replies.

So is the consensus based off known inside info that when they finally do update that it will be “12 and up must be vaccinated” and effective starting 9/3?

Thats my sailing. I wish we were a few days later. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Us too! Once we heard, I was kind of hoping we were on the next week's cruise. I also don't like the fact that I've seen quite a few people moving their cruise to our cruise....we booked last minute due to the discount thinking it wouldn't be crowded since they were letting rooms go so cheap.

Us too! Once we heard, I was kind of hoping we were on the next week's cruise. I also don't like the fact that I've seen quite a few people moving their cruise to our cruise....we booked last minute due to the discount thinking it wouldn't be crowded since they were letting rooms go so cheap.
Oh crap, for REAL?! I didn’t even think of that. Now we are going to have even more unvaxxed people on board. 😡

Actually, the more I think about it….they sure would be cutting it close with the required PCR test prior to sailing. Fingers crossed it deters most.

Oh crap, for REAL?! I didn’t even think of that. Now we are going to have even more unvaxxed people on board. 😡

If you can move to the 9/3 or 9/6 sailing, you still get a double dip and it's after the Bahamas rule goes into place. Probably less crowded and fully vaxxed (unless of course they cancel, then not so much with it being a good idea).

very true. I booked July 23rd and joined a group. Yesterday was 1 month since joining and the members went up 100 people since joining In just 30 days.

Yup........ Maybe they are holding off on an announcement so they don't have time to get a PCR test done :rotfl2:I kid, I kid. LOL. On a good note, the price we booked at is still holding and we booked a month ago. So hopefully it isn't enough people to really make a difference on board, it just seems like a lot of people in the last week. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter