• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uhm....Bahamas is now requiring vaccinations for all passengers over 12..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the consensus based off known inside info that when they finally do update that it will be “12 and up must be vaccinated” and effective starting 9/3?
Well, it's based on alleged inside info that someone saw in a post on a Facebook group by someone claiming to be a travel agent, who says Disney called them and told them the new plan ahead of it being announced and that they were going to update the website last night (which didn't happen), soooo... While I don't see Disney having any other option than that, I'd call BS on this being a legit source.

Well, it's based on alleged inside info that someone saw in a post on a Facebook group by someone claiming to be a travel agent, who says Disney called them and told them the new plan ahead of it being announced and that they were going to update the website last night (which didn't happen), soooo... While I don't see Disney having any other option than that, I'd call BS on this being a legit source.

ALWAYS believe a WDW Bus Driver, so wondering if anyone has an inside scoop from one of them???

ALWAYS believe a WDW Bus Driver, so wondering if anyone has an inside scoop from one of them???
I’m having flashbacks to the rumor board of when WDW would be reopening and the mysterious CM from the phone bank named Steven/Sven. The things we believe/pass on 🤣

Cast, Florida and Travel agent discounts are all available now. That’s not telling us that these ships are full as some people are concerned about and that they have a secret plan to cancel til 11/1 …..

My DCL app 9/3 cruise countdown clock shows nine days until sailing. I find it hard to believe Disney would wait this close to the cruise to announce that unvaccinated passengers 12+ cannot sail. I’m sure the majority of cruisers are not glued to message forums like us or even aware of Bahamian govt sailing orders and are going to be blindsided if this does happen.

My DCL app 9/3 cruise countdown clock shows nine days until sailing. I find it hard to believe Disney would wait this close to the cruise to announce that unvaccinated passengers 12+ cannot sail. I’m sure the majority of cruisers are not glued to message forums like us or even aware of Bahamian govt sailing orders and are going to be blindsided if this does happen.
If they announced the update last Friday (and sent out an e-mail), 18+ unvaccinated passengers could have tried to get the J&J shot. There are going to be tons of upset unvaccinated passengers when they do announce something. I really have no idea why they are dragging their feet on this!!!

If they announced the update last Friday (and sent out an e-mail), 18+ unvaccinated passengers could have tried to get the J&J shot. There are going to be tons of upset unvaccinated passengers when they do announce something. I really have no idea why they are dragging their feet on this!!!

Not only that but there are cancel and change dates on things like airlines and car rentals and hotels. Not sure of all the dates but every day closer means possibly more people unable to get refunds or avoid extra fees.

Yep. Honestly this is shaping up to be a disaster no matter which way it goes. If they mandate vaccines (which I think they have to at this point), there are going to be so many people just showing up on 9/3 and being turned away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter