*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither attachment is read-able when I zoom in on the iPad.

including the excel file in the zip file on the first post?

I am attaching that here as well as the high-res image I have - if this doesn't work I am not sure what else to do (the image is 2MB on my computer but when I upload it, it gets compressed to only 64k)

The Facebook page has the direct excel file uploaded there, maybe that would work better?

Attachments

• Dreams 20th Aug 2019 - Schedule.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Dreams 20th Schedule Image - as of June 19th.jpg
    Dreams 20th Schedule Image - as of June 19th.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 11
Neither attachment is read-able when I zoom in on the iPad.

did you download the attachment that's in the first post of this thread?
at the bottom of the first post, the excel is attached.
just click on it and it opens as a regular excel file.
no, first it opens as a zip file.
inside the zip file, click on the excel file.

i'm editing this to point to Phils posts just above mine..
and as he stated, you can also find it in the facebook group...

I am attaching that here as well as the high-res image I have - if this doesn't work I am not sure what else to do (the image is 2MB on my computer but when I upload it, it gets compressed to only 64k)

The Facebook page has the direct excel file uploaded there, maybe that would work better?
Zip File finally opened without pixelation. Thank you sir

Good point - maybe we could start the crawl at the Outer Rim at the Contemporary for right after those events end (so like 3) and then head to Trader Sam's at 4 and then the Dole whip event at 5
Ok, I know I'm a bit late responding. That sounds good to me and a good way to fit in the Dole Whip event. I know very little about Trader Sam's. Do you think we will be able to get in there at 4? I never realized before reading about it on the disboards that it was such a unique experience. As a solo traveler, I'm hoping it works out to get there at some point since I'm guessing it's a lot more fun with a group.

Ok, I know I'm a bit late responding. That sounds good to me and a good way to fit in the Dole Whip event. I know very little about Trader Sam's. Do you think we will be able to get in there at 4? I never realized before reading about it on the disboards that it was such a unique experience. As a solo traveler, I'm hoping it works out to get there at some point since I'm guessing it's a lot more fun with a group.

So generally it is pretty crowded but earlier should be better than later - though will depend on how large our group is.

Trader Sam's is always fun but even better with a group for sure !

So generally it is pretty crowded but earlier should be better than later - though will depend on how large our group is.

Trader Sam's is always fun but even better with a group for sure !
I can honestly say that Trader Sam's is the only place at Disney where we consistently find ourselves talking to strangers and all having a good time together. We're not typically the type to strike up a conversation with others but it just seems like the thing to do there.

Ahhhh!!!!! I can finally read it! This is amazing. Thanks for putting it together. Also, just a friendly reminder that me and my gaggle will be at Marceline too on 8/9😀

Update on our stay - We are going to come in on the 7th. Staying at SSR till the 9th then on to BWV. On the 13th we go back to SSR. Waitlisted the 7th and 8th at BWV so still hoping that comes through so we don't have to move till the 13th.
Waitlist came through!!! We will be at BWV from the 7th-13th then move to SSR from the 13th-17th.

To beat a dead horse but I was thinking about the whole Patreon thing and it seems like they simply could have offered two prices, a member discount if you would for Patreon aka the PBS donation analogy. But of course, they can do whatever they want and that's fine.

Last edited:
**** A FEW UPDATES ****

Hi All, hope everyone is well and getting excited - we are we are only just over 40 days away from the event!

Just wanted to let you all know of a few updates:
- We have an opening in the Hoop Dee Doo list as someone needed to back out. It is for a Tier 2 seat, and @DanielleC, you were the next name on the waiting list, so wanted to double check that you would like the spot.
- Also, for those attending the Hoop Dee Doo event, I have orded lime green bandanas for each of us to have there so we can kinda do a group thing
- With the announced Official Events, what likely would work the best for the "Bar Crawl" event is to schedule it for that Thursday, and work around a number of the official events, and have it as a Monorail Bar Crawl. We will start at the Contemporary after the Official Events there end at 3pm, and then move to Trader Sam's at the Poly at around 4pm. Then people who want to do the Dole Whip event can go and do that and we can meet up later either still at the Poly or somewhere at the Grand Floridian.
- In case you have not seen in, Corey Martin posted a thread about interest in an event he and Craig would host at Kimonos and be Sushi and Karaoke ... there would be a cost associated with it. They do not have a specific time/date but so far what has been mentioned would be Thursday the 8th
- For the pre-party events - if people know if they will do the Victoria Lounge or Nomad Lounge one, please let us know - specifically if you want to participate in the "Get your Glow" party, please let @Tiggerette know in the dedicated thread

Please let me know of any questions! I have started to work on the schedule of events badges that I will have for everyone - will get those into production once the schedule is more final!

Thanks,
Phil

**** /end A FEW UPDATES ****

**** A FEW UPDATES ****

Hi All, hope everyone is well and getting excited - we are we are only just over 40 days away from the event!

- We have an opening in the Hoop Dee Doo list as someone needed to back out. It is for a Tier 2 seat, and @DanielleC, you were the next name on the waiting list, so wanted to double check that you would like the spot.
- Also, for those attending the Hoop Dee Doo event, I have orded lime green bandanas for each of us to have there so we can kinda do a group thing
- With the announced Official Events, what likely would work the best for the "Bar Crawl" event is to schedule it for that Thursday, and work around a number of the official events, and have it as a Monorail Bar Crawl. We will start at the Contemporary after the Official Events there end at 3pm, and then move to Trader Sam's at the Poly at around 4pm. Then people who want to do the Dole Whip event can go and do that and we can meet up later either still at the Poly or somewhere at the Grand Floridian.
- In case you have not seen in, Corey Martin posted a thread about interest in an event he and Craig would host at Kimonos and be Sushi and Karaoke ... there would be a cost associated with it. They do not have a specific time/date but so far what has been mentioned would be Thursday the 8th
- For the pre-party events - if people know if they will do the Victoria Lounge or Nomad Lounge one, please let us know - specifically if you want to participate in the "Get your Glow" party, please let @Tiggerette know in the dedicated thread

Please let me know of any questions! I have started to work on the schedule of events badges that I will have for everyone - will get those into production once the schedule is more final!

Thanks,
Phil

Tina and myself plus my cousin and wife wish to do the pre party at Victoria Falls.

Tina and myself plus my cousin and wife wish to do the pre party at Victoria Falls.

great, thanks! Please post in @Tiggerette 's thread as well if you haven't already

I am going to start tracking who is interested in which part on the first page post as people know, just to get an idea - so if people know which one they are more likely to attend, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for the update...

Becky (wife), Bailey (adult daughter) and I will attend the Nomad Lounge event. We also have a Tiffins reservation at 8:00 pm. See everyone there!

**** A FEW UPDATES ****

Thanks,
Phil

Yes, I do want Hoop Dee Doo

**** A FEW UPDATES ****

Thanks,
Phil

Chani and I will be at the pre-party Nomad Lounge meet..

and the bar crawl sounds perfect.... we'll probably be able to get to the CR and Trader Sam's....

thanks again for doing so much work on this!!!

and now that i know about your bandannas i'm jealous of you guys going to HDD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter