*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always bring that many in my backpack. Then for rides like Small World and Expedition Everest where they have screens that show your name, I always forget about all of the Magicbands in my backpack until my name shows on all of the screens (Yes I do feel terrible about this).
That really happens? How cool.

And there is another tropical storm brewing in the Caribbean. I think it's too soon to know where it's heading. I'm just hoping it doesn't track up the coast and interfere with our drive down.

I’m in Key West at the moment. No rain, no clouds. It’s HOT!!!!! No storms in the forecasted Safe travels. I’ll be in Disney Tuesday morning!

The screens in Expedition Everest are in the last room of the queue, and Small World is the last scene (however I heard that these might be gone. I haven't been on it in a while.)
I know about the screens. But if one person is carrying multiple bands, will all the screens show that one name? Pretty much everyone else in the boat is wearing a band too. I wonder how the system decides.

I know about the screens. But if one person is carrying multiple bands, will all the screens show that one name? Pretty much everyone else in the boat is wearing a band too. I wonder how the system decides.
I’ve had it happen to me at Everest before. The worst is the on ride photos showing up 20 times in my account when I have that many bands in my backpack.

Oh. It usually happens to me where my name shows on all of the screens lol. I have no idea either.

i started packing last night, but my back decided now was a good time to have an attack....
so as i cried from the pain, i literally just threw everything in that i'd taken out, without even looking at what it was and if anything matched...
zipped it up and that's it..
if the pain subsides a bit, i'll try to go through it, but otherwise you'll have to cut me some slack if i show up wearing who knows what to the event!!! :eek:

i started packing last night, but my back decided now was a good time to have an attack....
so as i cried from the pain, i literally just threw everything in that i'd taken out, without even looking at what it was and if anything matched...
zipped it up and that's it..
if the pain subsides a bit, i'll try to go through it, but otherwise you'll have to cut me some slack if i show up wearing who knows what to the event!!! :eek:
Feel better soon. I hope travel is smooth and pain-free. And if you look around at Disney World, I guarantee you'll find people dressed in far more questionable outfits than anything you might bring along.

Feel better soon. I hope travel is smooth and pain-free. And if you look around at Disney World, I guarantee you'll find people dressed in far more questionable outfits than anything you might bring along.

oh that is so true....makes you wonder if people have mirrors!! (though i probably shouldn't talk)
as for my back, i suppose that 13.5 hours in an economy seat isn't the best idea in the world, but i'll just keep thinking of mickey (and the podcasters and podcastees)..
actually, i'm going to ask if there are any business seats left when i get to the airport...sometimes when they have some left, they offer a cheaper upgrade....
i doubt there will be anything left, but it doesn't hurt to ask...
whatever happens, we'll see you all at the unofficial welcome party at pop century!!

safe travels everyone!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - if anyone is in town and interested, we are going to Gran Destino on our arrival day, Tuesday ... if anyone wants to meet up for drinks at Dahlia, we'll be there by 6pm
I doubt it but I put it on my calendar just in case. We usually don't get into town until late afternoon/early evening and that first night is usually spent getting settled, grocery shopping, etc. But if by chance we're feeling up to it maybe we'll swing by. I'll message you if we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter