*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens Girl and I will meet you there though I'll get there about 6:30 to 7pm

Ok, our dinner reservation is for 7:30 .... We land at about 2:15 and then taking Magical Express to POP and will just get settled and freshen up and head to Gran Destino. If we get there early enough might to a drink at Barcelona lounge first then up to Dahlia

Ok, our dinner reservation is for 7:30 .... We land at about 2:15 and then taking Magical Express to POP and will just get settled and freshen up and head to Gran Destino. If we get there early enough might to a drink at Barcelona lounge first then up to Dahlia

Oh nevermind then, enjoy your dinner. It will the only time you both have to yourselves

Oh no, please do join for drinks beforehand if you want!

I have a nail appt at 3pm then a 2 hr drive to Disney and that's without traffic. I'm sure I'll hit some around Tampa and then as I get about 7 miles from Disney. And I have to get my ECV and then break it down and get it into my car. I don't want to hit traffic and rush.

I land at 2pm so you might spot me in the magical express line lol 😂

It seems like everyone else is ready and raring to go and on their way. I still need to pack!!!

BTW - if anyone is in town and interested, we are going to Gran Destino on our arrival day, Tuesday ... if anyone wants to meet up for drinks at Dahlia, we'll be there by 6pm
Dang we have storybook day 545pm but may head over after. I really want to see it.

BTW - if anyone is in town and interested, we are going to Gran Destino on our arrival day, Tuesday ... if anyone wants to meet up for drinks at Dahlia, we'll be there by 6pm
Dang we have storybook day 545pm but may head over after. I really want to see it.

Just an FYI since we had been talking about drinks at Dahlia's tomorrow evening ... A transformer blew at Gran Destino and currently half the hotel is without power and the Dahlia lounge is closed. I will monitor but I'd not fixed by tomorrow afternoon we likely will switch locations to the boardwalk

Watching the CSR power issue closely. Assuming it will be fixed by Wed but will make a call to Disney tomorrow afternoon if there's no improvement. I'd rather be proactively moved then surprised.

Since I leave tomorrow night and still have to pack, I have all day to do it and have my lists, I thought I'd post this now.

Just a reminder for those attending the Solo Travelers Garden Grill breakfast. We're meeting at Soarin by the fp taps as close to 8 as we can, hopefully by 815 we'll all be there :) To help identify, please wear or carry your event lanyard with you :)

@SG131 @k8Davies @jennie622 @PamNC @Ravens girl @Kathleen Glasgow @DanielleC @Brian_WDW74

See some of you Wednesday at the welcome party!

Since I leave tomorrow night and still have to pack, I have all day to do it and have my lists, I thought I'd post this now.

Just a reminder for those attending the Solo Travelers Garden Grill breakfast. We're meeting at Soarin by the fp taps as close to 8 as we can, hopefully by 815 we'll all be there :) To help identify, please wear or carry your event lanyard with you :)

@SG131 @k8Davies @jennie622 @PamNC @Ravens girl @Kathleen Glasgow @DanielleC @Brian_WDW74

Sounds good! Can’t wait to see everyone. Just got to my gate at the airport. I foresee a nap at the pool in my future!

I am actually packed for once early and the only thing I have to pack is my medicine and the last minute things in my "personal" item. I am landing at 12:15am Thursday morning, so it will be a short night sleep for me before heading to MK Thursday morning.

Heading to Ak this am then Storybook tonight 545 dinner. So if anyone wants to meet at geyser pt after, let me know on Facebook page. I think it is easier to access quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter