*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

both chani and i have been fully packed since last night...
we're impatiently waiting for the clock to hit 8 PM when our driver picks us up....
we should be at the airport at about 9 PM
the flight's at midnight (5 PM orlando time).
We arrive at 6:30 am orlando time..
so it appears that our flight is only 6.5 hours long, but if you add in the 7 hour time difference, it's really a 13.5 hour flight...
hmmmmm.......tick tick tick...
but hopefully the flight will fly by (so to speak) as we think about meeting all of you!!!!!
I'm powering down the computer now...

see you on the other side..

Last edited:
BTW - if anyone is in town and interested, we are going to Gran Destino on our arrival day, Tuesday ... if anyone wants to meet up for drinks at Dahlia, we'll be there by 6pm
If it was later in the evening then perhaps I could join you. But I've got three FPs lined up beginning at 5:10pm at MK and I doubt I could get to CS before 8.

FYI - for those that use da twittah machine, John has indicated in the official thread that the official tag for the event will be #Dreams20

Yay a hastag well I will be on Instagram tomorrow @k8Davies the same as my user name on here - documenting my trip over.

Also as I type it’s 4.30 so only 30 mins till end of the work day then off to the airport yay.

Last edited:
I’m packed and ready to go. My flight is 8:35 tomorrow morning, I should land about 1:00. Hopefully my room will be ready. I’m really looking forward to meeting you all.

BTW - if anyone is in town and interested, we are going to Gran Destino on our arrival day, Tuesday ... if anyone wants to meet up for drinks at Dahlia, we'll be there by 6pm

Ravens Girl and I will meet you there though I'll get there about 6:30 to 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter