Un-Tangled-Getting My Life Back....PTR!! TR Started! 5/30

I'm excited for you Camille! Have a great trip!

Will you be doing live updates on this thread or a new one?

Oooh Glenn, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about trying to update here. Which isn't near as easy as it would be on FB.
I actually meant on FB, but maybe someone on FB that is here wouldn't mind updating for me if they have a chance. :goodvibes :flower3:

I think I'm just as excited about this as I am the trip........

I have officially lost 80 lbs.!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh Glenn, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about trying to update here. Which isn't near as easy as it would be on FB.
I actually meant on FB, but maybe someone on FB that is here wouldn't mind updating for me if they have a chance. :goodvibes :flower3:

That makes sense. Updating here by phone is a pain!

I don't need to tell you, but....have fun!!! ::MickeyMo

Camille, as I've told you before and I'll tell you again, you ROCK!!!! I am so proud of you and so happy for you.

I'll be glad to post an update here every once in awhile when I see an update on FB!

I think I'm just as excited about this as I am the trip........

I have officially lost 80 lbs.!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of you! Huge hugs!!! Can't wait to finally see your pretty, smiling face in your big reveal photos! Have a wonderful time!!:hug:

Can I just tell you how impressed I am with your weight loss. That is a huge, huge accomplishment. Congratulations on your dedication!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter