Un-Tangled-Getting My Life Back....PTR!! TR Started! 5/30

:banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana:

so happy for you!

Fly safe and have a BLAST!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Jill in CO

Camille, as I've told you before and I'll tell you again, you ROCK!!!! I am so proud of you and so happy for you.

I'll be glad to post an update here every once in awhile when I see an update on FB!

Thank you everyone!!!

Ms. Kat, if you want to do that for me, I would be so pleased!! Are you sure?? You have a lot on your hands with your trip and the wedding. :scared:

Millie!! You rock!! Have a great trip!!

Thank you Michele. :flower3:

CONGRATS GIRL---- I am so proud of you.

Thank you Pat, I can't wait for you to see the new me!!

A huge CONGRATS to YOU!!! What a great accomplishment!!! Have a Magical Trip!!

Mary, thank you so much. It was a pretty big Mt. to conquer, and I still have a bit of it to still climb, but I think if I've come this far the last 20-25 won't be as bad. :) <crossing fingers>

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just awesome!

Thank you T.K., I couldn't have done it without y'alls support. ::yes::

Congratsulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::cool1::cool1:

Thank you Jessica. Can't wait to see how far you go!! :cheer2:

Yay! Yay! Yay! I knew you would do it!!!!:yay::yay: So proud of you! :hug:

Thank you, Tammie. I appreciate you being in my corner. :goodvibes

Awesome work Millie! Congratulations! :woohoo:

Thank you, Lana. :hug: I couldn't do it without my fellow Dis sisters and brothers.

Wow, way to go! What an inspiration!

Thank you Michelle!! :goodvibes Hope we get to see one another!!

I am so proud of you! Huge hugs!!! Can't wait to finally see your pretty, smiling face in your big reveal photos! Have a wonderful time!!:hug:

Alysa, can't tell you how much your support has meant to me. You are such a busy lady and yet you make time to lift up support and heartfelt encouragement, thank you so kindly. :flower3:

Can I just tell you how impressed I am with your weight loss. That is a huge, huge accomplishment. Congratulations on your dedication!

Thank you, Mary Ellen. It has been a really big accomplishment, probably the biggest thing I've set out to do besides stay married for 21 years. :rotfl: And for those who've been married for very long, know that isn't an easy task. I truly appreciate your words of praise, I can't begin to tell you how much prayer went into this as well as the hard work! :scared: :laughing: I owe most of it to handing it over to God, not to mention the encouragement from my friends. :grouphug: I truly believe it takes everyone in your life to help you through the really tough stuff, not all at once of course, but over time it truly takes a group of friends to see you through the tough, but good changes. :)

Thank you ALL. ::yes:: I know I didn't do this alone. :grouphug:

I am hoping by your ticker that I made it before you've left, but I remember it being off...I hope you have a lovely time!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your planning with us and for just being you! Lovely, lovely you! :hug:

YOUR GOING TO DISNEY TOMORROW!!!! ME TOO !!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Camille that's amazing!!! 80 pounds, so awesome. And leaving for Disney to boot. Have an amazing trip.

Thank you everyone!!!

Ms. Kat, if you want to do that for me, I would be so pleased!! Are you sure?? You have a lot on your hands with your trip and the wedding. :scared:

Happy to do it for you, my friend, if I catch a post on FB. Just go and enjoy yourself...you've earned it.

Camille and Mackie made it to POP and have hit the pool.

Haven't seen an update today except for a "glorious morning" picture of the view from their room.

Camille and daughter had lunch somewhere fun, and are at the MK trying on hats in honor of Mark. :goodvibes

That's my goal I'm 45 down in 5 months went from 18-12 feels amazing I want to go to Disney and were a cute yellow pokadot bikini .

Katmark that is so adorable!!

printable-mother39s-day-cards-disney-cartoon-character-mothers-6.jpg

Posting this to all my friends who are REAL Moms! (My dinner is being prepared, so I may have to stop and continue afterwards)!

Never did tell you HOW PROUD OF YOU I am!!!!!!

file_zps35e2108a.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter