Un-Tangled-Getting My Life Back....PTR!! TR Started! 5/30

I'm Home!! :goodvibes We had a great trip, but I was for sure ready to come home. ::yes::

I'm whooped, and I so want to get to your posts but I think I'll need a couple of days to get my sea legs again. Oh, and to get the swelling down :rolleyes: yes I had issues with the heat rash and swelling again.

I promise to get to you as soon as I can. :)

I'm Home!! :goodvibes We had a great trip, but I was for sure ready to come home. ::yes::

I'm whopped, and I so want to get to your posts but I think I'll need a couple of days to get my sea legs again. Oh, and to get the swelling down :rolleyes: yes I had issues with the heat rash and swelling again.

I promise to get to you as soon as I can. :)

Welcome my friend, we missed you. Take your time getting back into a groove...we'll be here.

Welcome home! I look forward to hearing all about your adventures once you've had a chance to settle back in :thumbsup2

Thank you everyone. :lovestruc

You could see how tired I was, I clearly couldn't spell worth a hoot. :rolleyes2 *whooped :rotfl:

The trip was great, but being home is good too. :goodvibes

Just a little funny to tide you over....

Y'all didn't know this but, my hubby was away for about a week before Mackie and I left, and then of course we were gone about a week and half... Apparently we were apart long enough that when I felt the bed shake and heard my husband clear his voice this morning, I about jumped out of the bed AND my skin!! :faint: :rotfl2:

Now to get some shopping done, and flowers to buy for a graduation this afternoon. :)
I feel strongly about getting back on track with my eating, I need some fresh food in this house!! What in the world has my husband been eating since I've been gone?!? :worried: :laughing:

See y'all later....

Welcome Back Camille. Sounds like you might have had too good of a time having a bed all to yourself! :rotfl2: Looking forward to hearing all about your trip.

I haven't forgotten y'all. I promise. :)

I feel like I've been hitting the ground running since I've been home, I've just about got the house back in order and laundry caught up. :laundy: Not to mention the huge project of getting my yard back to looking like people live here again. The drought has really beat the tar out of what grass we did have. :sad2:

I'm also trying to get my head around what to do for the TR, so stay tuned! Hopefully you'll still be around when I finally get it rollin. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter