United Kingdom Pavilion Candy?

merry_nbright

DIS Veteran
Recently, Cadbury has been given a hard time by Hershey and they hadn't been carrying Cadbury candy at the UK Pavilion in EPCOT. Just this past weekend, I went to a candy store and was FINALLY able to find Cadbury candy again. I was just wondering if anyone has been to the UK Pavilion lately and saw if they have Cadbury again? Thanks!

I have a curly wurly sitting on my desk - it is a "break wrapper in case of chocolate/caramel emergency." Man I love those things.

I wish I could give you guys our supplies ( I live in the UK )

What's to say you are not sending your distant cousin in the States a care package! lol. My boss and I were just talking about Twigs (hope that is the right name). Look like little sticks and taste like them too. We ate a whole bag while enjoying a couple bottles of wine in garden of a bed and breakfast in Oxford just about 8 years ago to the day.

What's to say you are not sending your distant cousin in the States a care package! lol. My boss and I were just talking about Twigs (hope that is the right name). Look like little sticks and taste like them too. We ate a whole bag while enjoying a couple bottles of wine in garden of a bed and breakfast in Oxford just about 8 years ago to the day.

Those are Twiglets and they are covered in a substance called Marmite which you either love or hate. Personally I love marmite but hate Twiglets haha. It's funny that you guys love Cadburys chocolate because there's some types that we don't get here in the UK (I've found it in Namibia and Australia) and it's so frustrating because they're a British company and we don't even get the best stuff!

Yes Twiglets! You can't stop until your mouth bleeds lol. You would probably like martmite then. When are you next at WDW?

Ugh, I love Cadbury UK. Spent the day in London on June 18 (took the Euro-star from Paris) and ending up bringing back 3 pounds worth of Cadbury chocolate! I live in Hershey, PA, but the Cadbury we have here pales in comparison to the UK stuff. Those Dairy Milk Caramel bars are to die for!

I swear when I was a kid there was a candy bar here in the US that was almost identical to Curly Wurlys - those things are amazing.

Cadbury's Dairy Milk isn't as good as it used to be though- they changed it a while back. Not as creamy and doesn't melt nicely in your mouth now. :( Used to be my go-to chocolate bar.

We were in Epcot's UK July 11-19 and specifically asked about Cadbury. Sadly, they had none and didn't sound like they'd be getting any soon. :(

Those are Twiglets and they are covered in a substance called Marmite which you either love or hate. Personally I love marmite but hate Twiglets haha. It's funny that you guys love Cadburys chocolate because there's some types that we don't get here in the UK (I've found it in Namibia and Australia) and it's so frustrating because they're a British company and we don't even get the best stuff!
My DH has friends send him Australian top deck, which according to him is the best.

They did have better pricing on Tonnuck's Caramel bars than Universal. They also had some cool Queen's birthday candy and tea in tins. My local grocery store and Cost Plus carry some of the UK Cadbury's.

We were in Epcot's UK July 11-19 and specifically asked about Cadbury. Sadly, they had none and didn't sound like they'd be getting any soon. :(
That's disappointing.

We used to hit up the UK exhibit for Jelly Babies (for reasons that may be obvious to the older Whovians) but they didn't always have them. I've since given up on most gelatin, but have also heard rave reports on authentic UK sourced Cadbury. So that would have been on my shopping list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter