• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

I feel like failure. I'm unemployed rather than HOS which i'll only being doing for 7 weeks. Starting next month. Like I have mental health issues act up badly causing me to either not be able to go to work or to be late and end up losing my job. Or some cases I just quit during a bad depression wave because i'm a complete idiot. So I lost my job over that I really hate myself for jumping jobs so much. Like I work really hard not too but I just seeming lazy and useless.

Sorry you are going through this

All I can say is never feel guilty for taking of yourself. you deserve to go though life at your 100% :)

I feel like failure. I'm unemployed rather than HOS which i'll only being doing for 7 weeks. Starting next month. Like I have mental health issues act up badly causing me to either not be able to go to work or to be late and end up losing my job. Or some cases I just quit during a bad depression wave because i'm a complete idiot. So I lost my job over that I really hate myself for jumping jobs so much. Like I work really hard not too but I just seeming lazy and useless.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time lately, Sierra. :(

Have you talked to your doctor about how you have been feeling? She/he might be able to recommend something to help you so that you can concentrate better and meet your goals. I'm glad that you are coming here to talk to everyone. We're here for you! :hug::disrocks:

I am so sore you are feeling this way. Do not feel guilty for taking care of yourself and please know there are people who care about you.

Long fun day. Went down to my SIL's for lunch and let the kids run around her property. The bad thing is reality setting in. My in laws are getting older. Like late 70s and late 80s. Not liking reality.

I know what you mean. My parents are 74 and 80. My mother was diagnosed 5 years ago with vascular dementia but in the last 2 weeks she has declined drastically. Also during these 2 weeks my dads PSI came back 10.52 and he had a biopsy last week, results come in Tueaday. My in-laws are in their late 80's and little things are starting to pop up here and there for them. I am trying to focus on the fact that we have been very fortunate through the years of their good health but sometimes it's hard.

So what does everyone have happening this week? Other than my regular job, my schedule is clear right now. I am working at my PT job Friday evening but nothing else until then.

Our daughter goes back to college in 13 days so I'm sure I'll have some stuff to do to help her get her stuff together, like bring everything up from the basement where it's been stored.

At least the weather is finally breaking and it's only supposed to be a high in the 80s all week with lows dipping into the 60s. That's a nice change from the oppressive heat we've had.

Saw Pete's Dragon this weekend. I loved it so very much! Thought it was extremely well done and it exceeded my expectations.
Anyone else seen it?

I'm heading back to Orlando on Thursday for a few days. Need to check out a few more apartments and check on some other things for the move that are just easier to do in person. And of course I just HAVE to spend the evenings playing in the parks. Have to. :)

3 super busy days between now and then though. I really want to get going on my trip report from my July trip but haven't had any time to get started. My first morning at Disney I may have to sleep late.

Not much going on here. Zac Brown Band was really fun but about 2/3 of the way through the concert I got tight cheated due to some people smoking cigerettes the row behind us.

Today was our last cheat day and then my fiancé and I are dieting for the 3 weeks leading up to our Disney vacation. Just want to feel at our best before the trip and then we can pig out at food and wine!

Nothing much this week except going fabric shopping for my MNSSHP costume. Will be my first cosplay quality costume in a long time and I'm excited to give it a go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter