update 286 points for rent or transfer $11 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to rent points for June 7 - 11th in a 1 bedroom at AKL (standard) or a 1 bedroom at OKW. It would be for 4 people ages: 48, 25, 23 and 18. :wizard:

Hello,

Looking for AKV reservation from Sept 22-26. I would need 185 points for a 2-bedroom villa. Please let me know if you would be able to help.

Thanks,
Rob

Hello,

Just checking to see if you got my pm. I have been having issues prior to getting my post count up. Just sent one but it isn't showing in my sent messages? If you haven't received it please let me know and I can give my email.

Thanks

Hi,
Looking for the following:

C.Ann Fleming
501-551-6303
Saratoga
3/16-3/22
One Studio or deluxe room
2 adults

I need enough points for 3 reservations at BLT
Check In May 2 Check out May 5 or 6 (165 - 216 points)
Studio's for all 3 reservations.
Reservation 1 - 2 adults 1 child age 5 1 child age 2
Reservation 2 - 2 adults 1 child age 5
Reservation 3 - 2 adults only

If you have enough points that we can purchase please email me. adriennegilliland@mac.com. If you have the points could you please check on the reservation availability.

Thank you

Hello,

Please disregard my request. Had some issues with the PM system and had some back and forth over final hotel. Family wants to stay at Art of Animation for the whole trip now (I think it will be a bit much of 12 days there and was planning on splitting the trip between 2 resorts but the kids one this battle).

Apolagize about having you check on dates for me.

Have a good night,

I am not able to book out this resort as it is not my home resort. As of today I can only bok non home up to 9/21

UPDATE 81 points available to rent. Must be used by August 31

Rent- l need to know the resort, room type, studio 1 or 2 BR the number of people and ages. Payment

I have 205 points that can be rented after September 2013. My home resort is beach club so reservations can be made 1 year in advance all other resorts can be booked 7 months out

**SORRY DIDN'T SEE YOU ONLY HAVE 81 PTS LEFT. CAN YOU DO JUST RESERVATION #2 LISTED BELOW?** 56 POINTS FOR IT

** I need 2 reservations at BLT - Studio for May 16-19- Standard.
Reservation 1-
2 Adults 2 Children ages 5 and 2

Reservation 2-
2 Adults 1 Child age 5
Please let me know if you have enough points left and if you could check to see if the reservations would be available I would appreciate it.

You can email me at adriennegilliland@mac.com
Thanks

Adrienne Gilliland said:
Reservation 1-

Reservation 2-
2 Adults 1 Child age 5
Please let me know if you have enough points left and if you could check to see if the reservations would be available I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I only have 81 points that won't cover your reservation

Adrienne Gilliland said:
**SORRY DIDN'T SEE YOU ONLY HAVE 81 PTS LEFT. CAN YOU DO JUST RESERVATION #2 LISTED BELOW?** 56 POINTS FOR IT

Reservation 1-

Reservation 2-
2 Adults 1 Child age 5

Thanks

BLT is not available for your dates

Hello! Do you have any points left? Looking for July 7-11.. 2 adults and 2 kids.. Looking for studio maybe at animal kingdom? Thanks!

areeb said:
UPDATE 81 points available to rent. Must be used by August 31

Rent- l need to know the resort, room type, studio 1 or 2 BR the number of people and ages. Payment

I have 205 points that can be rented after September 2013. My home resort is beach club so reservations can be made 1 year in advance all other resorts can be booked 7 months out

I need 28 points for AKV standard room Studio. 2 people 26&24, may 23 to 25 (2nights). Please lmk if you have points and their is availability. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter