update 286 points for rent or transfer $11 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
michelleiada said:
Looking for a 20 point transfer for Beach Club vacation in December. Can you help?

I only have 195 points available for rent after aug 31. We no longer can transfer

Hello! We need two reservations at Saratoga Springs for the studio. Checking in Oct 24 and checking out Oct 27 for 6 adults. Please let me know ASAP. Thank you.

Jeanne

Sp is not my home resort so I cannot make reservations until 7 mths in advance
Aorry

Hi, we need 30 BCV points for a two night stay in a studio checking in Oct 27th. If you can help, that would be great. Thanks!

Do you still have points available? I need a reservation Aug 18-24 2013. Looking for AK or okw 1 bedroom villa. Thanks

i would like 56 points for disney aulani a studio in december 12-15th can you help me out?

UPDATE 195 points available to rent beginning 9/1/2013
My home resort is beach club so reservations can be made 1 year in advance all other resorts can be booked 7 months out

I no longer have points to transfer
Please include the resort
View/type of room
Number of people and ages
Check in and check out dates

Payments made via PayPal 1/2 prior to reservation remaining after confirmation number is provided

Hello! I am new to this (point rental, not Disney!), so I"m not sure if you can help me. I am interested in BCV or VWL for 10/11-10/19 2013. I think it equates to 322 points. Can you help? Thansk, Joanna

Elisa J said:
Hi, we need 30 BCV points for a two night stay in a studio checking in Oct 27th. If you can help, that would be great. Thanks!

Sorry I have 29 points remaining

I could use 15 points for Oct 28th, BCV studio, PM me if this is possible. Thanks!

I am in need of just one night! 2 adults/1child (17)

SSR and OKW are fine! Want to take my daughter for early 18th birthday celebration pixiedust:

Have rented many times before.

Sorry I have 29 points available to rent however the travel dates have to be after 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter