Update! 316 BCV points remaining at $12.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

linzmot

Earning My Ears
I have 450 Beach Club points for rent $12.50 -$12.00 per point depending on the quantity needed!

Update! 316 still available

If we check in on aug 29 does that count? If so our dates are 8/29-9/5 and we need either 2 studios or a 1 bdrm
Can u see what's available for that timeframe?

2 adults 3 kids and we have rented before. Thanks

I will check :-)

es are 8/29-9/5 and we need either 2 studios or a 1 bdrm

2 adults 3 kids and we have rented before. Thanks[/QUOTE]

DW,DS and I will be at WDW Sept 21-28, do you have any points that can be used at that time? Looking for a studio pretty much anywhere except for OKW or SSR.

Saratoga is actually the only studio available during those dates.
DW,DS and I will be at WDW Sept 21-28, do you have any points that can be used at that time? Looking for a studio pretty much anywhere except for OKW or SSR.

Both scenarios have availability at OKW and SS at this time:-)

If we check in on aug 29 does that count? If so our dates are 8/29-9/5 and we need either 2 studios or a 1 bdrm

2 adults 3 kids and we have rented before. Thanks

Hi,
We are looking for a studio for 4-9 nights between Aug 4-16. It will be 1 adult and 2 kids. View doesn't matter. We prefer BLT, VWL or AKV, but will consider any and split stays.
Thanks!!:yay:

Could you let me know the price for the following options?

2 bedroom at animal kingdom beginning August 18 for 6 nights, and beginning August 20 for 4 nights. Savannah and standard rooms.

Same room and dates at wilderness lodge.

Thanks

Only one night is available at BLT, one at VWL, 2-3 at AKL (depending on the unit) and all nights at SS or OKW. In order to do your stay you would have to stay some nights at OKW or SS due to availability. Why don't you pm me if you are interested and we can figure out how to split it :-)
Hi,
We are looking for a studio for 4-9 nights between Aug 4-16. It will be 1 adult and 2 kids. View doesn't matter. We prefer BLT, VWL or AKV, but will consider any and split stays.
Thanks!!:yay:

I am sorry, but there is only one night of availability for 2 beds at AKL or VWL during these dates. There is some availability at OKW and SS, but not all nights. QUOTE=klk77;48626008]Could you let me know the price for the following options?

2 bedroom at animal kingdom beginning August 18 for 6 nights, and beginning August 20 for 4 nights. Savannah and standard rooms.

Same room and dates at wilderness lodge.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in a studio at GCV any 3 nights over a weekend nov or dec before the 15th of December. So could be thur, fri, sat or fri, sat, sun.

Would also consider a 1 bedroom.

Thanks,

Tracey

Looking into the cost for a point transfer of 17 points at Bay Lake Tower on December 15 checking out on the 16th. Just checking out prices.

Checking for a 2bdrm at BCV July 29 - August 5 (seven nights-350 points). Yes for this year, I know its late notice, but let me know if anything is available.

Thanks !
Syndrome

Do you have points available for May 2014? (19th-24th) We'd be interested in a studio. Thanks!

Sorry, Syndrome, the only 2 bedrooms available during your dates for the full time are at SS.

Sorry, but none of the DVC properties can be booked that far out yet. Only 11 months out.

QUOTE=kjduncan;48629058]Do you have points available for May 2014? (19th-24th) We'd be interested in a studio. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter