Update! 316 BCV points remaining at $12.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any points available? Looking for a studio at okw or bw checking in 7/4 checking out 7/12.

Thanks
Jeanette

I am looking for a studio prefer value at kindani from august 20-27 if you have the points left for august :) we are open for others that have studio availability if this is not . As of now would be myself and my two sons . You can email me at colleen.shaw@yahoo.com

I am possibly looking for August 30-9/1. BWV or BCR is my #1 but let me know anything that is available. We are looking for a studio.

Thanks!

Hi..I'm looking for 260 points for Nov 8th-11th at Animal Kingdom Lodge. It would be 5 studio rooms with savannah view. Would this be $12 per point?

Thanks
Jackie

Hello,

Do you have a studio at the Boardwalk Villas staring on Aug. 4-7th? We are two adults and two children. We need 42 points I believe for those days. Can you do it at $8.00 per point, if available? If not, what are the options. Thank you! Alternate dates: August 3-6 or anything that first week of August.

Best regards,

Lisette

I am looking for 26 points(9 for September & the rest for December) is there any way to get them from you for $8 a point still?

How far out can you rent, I am looking for next summer June 28th through July 6th or July 11th through the 19th?

Hi,

I am interested in one night in a studio preferably at AKL but am open to other options if AKL is not available.

Thanks!

Sorry! These dates are not available.

QUOTE=tinafranchi;48648244]Are there any BCV points available for 10/11/2013 for 9 nights, or anytime in October 2013 for 9 nights? 1 or 2 bedroom[/QUOTE]

I only have enough $8 points remaining for 1 night at OKW. That is available if you are interested. Those are nice large units!!

QUOTE=toriasmom;48658513]Hi,

I am interested in one night in a studio preferably at AKL but am open to other options if AKL is not available.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Sorry! No owners are in that booking window yet!

QUOTE=Cshel85;48651954]How far out can you rent, I am looking for next summer June 28th through July 6th or July 11th through the 19th?[/QUOTE]

No, those for that time are $13.

QUOTE=PDJPrinceCharming;48651897]I am looking for 26 points(9 for September & the rest for December) is there any way to get them from you for $8 a point still?[/QUOTE]

sorry, only 14 of the $8 points left.

QUOTE=jkgrant;48637938]If you have the points at $8, I will take them! Checking in ssr 7/6 checking out 7/13. First night in a studio. The rest in a one bedroom. Total points I believe are 223. Fingers crossed!

Judi[/QUOTE]

I can check for you, but my points for that time are $13 per point.

QUOTE=WDWjen;48639092]At $8 a point I would take them too. We are 8/29-9/5 and 2 adults 3 kids. We will take a split stay, 2 studios or a 1 bdrm.. Let me know if you still have the points. Our flights are booked so dates are set but we are flexible with room type/location.. Just need a good deal![/QUOTE]

All of the $8 expire the last day in August, meaning they must be used. Those are now all rented. My remaining points are $13 current use year points, so they don't expire for quite a while and are $13 per point. I will check your dates if you'd like, but they are full priced points for those dates.

UOTE=kbowfamluvswdw;48639229]2 part question,
1 The points need to be rented by the end of August but not used correct?
2 If we move to a 1 bed for September 21-28 then what wound our options be for resorts?[/QUOTE]

Those would be $12-$13 per point depending on our agreed upon terms :-)

Want me to check?

=dizzy203;48650455]Hi..I'm looking for 260 points for Nov 8th-11th at Animal Kingdom Lodge. It would be 5 studio rooms with savannah view. Would this be $12 per point?

Thanks
Jackie[/QUOTE]

Hello,

I will take those 14 points. Do you have them available for any night August 4-6? I understand this only equals up to one night at the Boardwalk Villas (Studio) for any of the mentioned dates above.

Thank you,

Lisette

linzmot said:
I have 225 points that need to be rented by the ended of August. $12- $10 per point depending on the quantity.

##update! Only 14 of the expiring points left for $8 per point.

I also have 450 Beach Club points for rent $13-$12 per point depending on the quantity needed:-)

I would be very interested in renting the majority of your BCV points for start of June 2014, I know its not booking window yet but I just returned from renting at BCV and would really like to do the same again next year if we could work that out?? If you own points there perhaps a down payment from me before booking to lock that in before booking dates? Not sure but willing to work it out. Tried PMing you from my iPad but not sure why I can't figure that one out, lol!! PM me because I am a very serious, no hassle renter who has rented points for the last 5 years and am very committed.

Hi...Yes Linzmot, could you please check on availability for me but we have decided to see if BLT-magic kingdom view is available (this is our 1st choice) for Nov 8th-11th for 5 studio rooms. If not, the order would be AKL-savannah view - Boardwalk preferred view - Wilderness Lodge or Old Key West.

Thank you!
Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter