Update! 316 BCV points remaining at $12.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to your husband for his service!

I am interested in renting points for a stay in a BCV studio from February 18th through February 23rd for 2 adults and 2 children ages 16 and 13. Please let me know if still available.

Thank you!

Im interested in point transfer to add to my current points to obtain what I need. Im interested in all 14 of your points at $8/ point plus 6 more points to make a total of 20. Please contact me…L2nva@cox.net
….Liz

We would be interested in the $8 points for one night between August 26th and August 30th if there is anything available. We are planning to be in Daytona Beach that week but want to head to Epcot for one day as my son is planning to propose in France :) ... since he's in graduate school and can't make it to Paris! This would make it totally unexpected since we're just doing a family getaway. We don't care what resort.

I'm sure this is a long shot, but am going to Disneyland Aug 15th to 18th if there was even one night available in studio or 1 bedroom, I would love to stay. Thanks

I am travelling aug 18 to 24 and would love to stay somewhere nice. is this oofer good for this time frame?

I think pointa for the upcoming year may be transferable. Message me what you are interested in. I will only tranfer in a very large increment at this time.

Are these points transferable? I would buy what you have left.

We are not transferring small amounts at this time:-)

QUOTE=New2DVC;48810650]Are the 14 points for $8 still available? If so, I might be interested in those 14 plus an additional 29 in the form of a transfer. I need them to combine with some remaining points that I currently have….[/QUOTE]

I could get a studio at OKW or SS most any of those nights with my remaining $8 points. Pm me if interested ;-)

We would be interested in the $8 points for one night between August 26th and August 30th if there is anything available. We are planning to be in Daytona Beach that week but want to head to Epcot for one day as my son is planning to propose in France :) ... since he's in graduate school and can't make it to Paris! This would make it totally unexpected since we're just doing a family getaway. We don't care what resort.

That is available, but those are the current use year points, not the $8 points, just FYI ;-)

QUOTE=weclamers;48835653]Thank you to your husband for his service!

I am interested in renting points for a stay in a BCV studio from February 18th through February 23rd for 2 adults and 2 children ages 16 and 13. Please let me know if still available.

Thank you![/QUOTE]

Hello,

We are going to Disney on 11/25/13 to 12/1/13 and looking for a studio at either BC/ BW/ BLT. Do you have anything?

Thank you!
Lisa
:beach:

Hi. I'm looking to stay @ BCV in prefer. a 2 Bdrm, sometime in the last 2 wks of Oct. if u have any availability on these dates-please let me know-is even consider splitting up the ressie & using 2 resorts if needed. Please p.m. me if avail

If you can transfer, i am interested in 250 points. Can pay paypal or whatever you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter