Update! 316 BCV points remaining at $12.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am interested in renting your points for a stay from February 16th through February 22nd for my husband and I and our two daughters ages 16 and 13. Please let me know if your points are still available and, if so, if the following villas are available:

1. Grand Floridian Villas - Studio
2. Beach Club Villas - Studio
3. Boardwalk Villas - Preferred Studio

Thank you so much for your help!

I have 450 Beach Club points for rent $12.50 -$12.00 per point depending on the quantity needed!

Update! 316 still available

need 313 pts. for 2 bedroom at bcv 5/14/2014 to 5/21/2014 contact me via phone 2158241087 Ron

Can you check what is available starting April 11th? We are very flexible. Check in can be as early as April 11 and check out as late as April 17. We would like to have at least 4 nights. Top choice would be check in Sat 12 check out Wednesday 16. Any of these resorts AKL, BWV, BCV, WLV OKW, SSR. If not to much trouble, can you let me know all that are available?

Would like a 1 week stay this Christmas season. We have flexibility in dates from Dec. 22 - Jan 4.
2 adults, 3 children (10, 5 & 1)

Would you be able to transfer points? We are looking to go to Aulani in March but need to top off our account with 137 points.

Thanks,
Karen

We are looking for 1 bedroom at animal kingdom 2/27/14-3/5/14..please let me
know if there is anything available. Thx!

Do you still have points available? I am interested in a 1br at Saratoga Spring March 28 and 29. Thx

Hi I'm interested in points for check in 10/20/13 and check out 10/27/2013 or possibly check in 10/20/13 check out 10/26/13. Hope to hear from you.

Hi there,

I would like to rent points for a studio - any of the resorts. 9/1 - 9/4 - three nights. The preference order would be: BCV, BLT, BWV, VWL, AKL, OKW.

Would you have enough left for those dates? I haven't checked the resort calculator lately - but I will.

Thanks,

PamNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter