UPDATE 33 Points left! 197 Points available @ $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last minute trip! Bringing my neice to Disney, check in 1/31 check out 2/2. Two adults, one 15 year old.
I would lke the Animal Kingdom Lodge if possible. Studio. Thank you! Michelle
Hi Michelle,
Sorry, nothing available at Animal Kingdom for those dates.
The only other availability in checking all resorts is the night of Feb 1 at Saratoga Springs.
Thanks for checking in with us!
Felicia

Looking for a studio for one night. We would be checking in March 7 and checking out March 8. Two adults and two children. We are fine with any resort. Thank you.

Looking for a studio for one night. We would be checking in March 7 and checking out March 8. Two adults and two children. We are fine with any resort. Thank you.
Good morning!
Animal Kingdom-Kidani is the only resort with a studio for the night of March 7th available - 16 points.
Let us know if you’d like to book. PM if you can and we’ll get you started.
Felicia

Hello, I'm looking for a studio or 1br for two nights, two adults. Sun Jan 27 and Mon Jan 28. Thank you!!
Patti

Hello, I'm looking for a studio or 1br for two nights, two adults. Sun Jan 27 and Mon Jan 28. Thank you!!
Patti
Hi Patti!
Here is the availability I’ve found...
Boardwalk - 1-bedroom on the 28th - 28 Pts.
Saratoga Springs - Studio on the 27th - 13 pts and a 1-bedroom on the 28th - 22 pts.
Best bet would be to do a split stay at Saratoga with Studio-27th and 1-bedroom-28th... total of 35 points.
Let me know if you are interested in booking.
Felicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter