UPDATE 33 Points left! 197 Points available @ $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a boardwalk view studio at BWV May 12-18, 2019 any availability? Second choice would be beach club, 3rd Poly. 2 adults, 2 children

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom that will sleep 5 in any of the monorail properties February 17th-19th (2 nights)
Hi Leah,

Sorry, only seeing one night available. Feb 18th at the Grand Floridian - 27 points.
Thanks for checking with us.

Felicia

Looking for a boardwalk view studio at BWV May 12-18, 2019 any availability? Second choice would be beach club, 3rd Poly. 2 adults, 2 children
Hi JenniferYoung44,

The points we have available right now are only good through March 31.
Good luck with your search!

Felicia

Hi. Thanks for checking. I was trying to figure out how to send a PM but don't see an option. Perhaps because I need to have a minimum number of posts. Anyway, I was curious if AK/SSR had availability 2/14 instead of the 6th. Thanks
Hi there!

SSR does have availability for a Studio on 2/14 - 15 points.
Let me know if you would like to book this night instead of 2/6.

Thanks for checking in with us!
Felicia

Hi all!
We have 197 points split between Boardwalk & Beach Club that are good through March 31, 2019 :earsgirl:

Let us know what you are looking for and we will check availability. Once we book we can get you set up on the Magical Express if you’re flying in from outside the area.

This info is helpful to get started:

Dates (flexibility is helpful)
Resort preference
Type of room (studio, 1 BR, etc.)

Can’t wait to book your Magical vacation!

Hello,
Looking for a Studio or 1-bedroom (open to any resort except Old Key West and Saratoga Springs) for February 16th through February 24th. We are new to this, although have rented through David's Vacation Club several times. We would also be interested in a block of 3-5 nights anytime within that window. Thank you!

Hello,
Looking for a Studio or 1-bedroom (open to any resort except Old Key West and Saratoga Springs) for February 16th through February 24th. We are new to this, although have rented through David's Vacation Club several times. We would also be interested in a block of 3-5 nights anytime within that window. Thank you!
Hello!
There is a block of 3 nights available at Bay Lake for 63 points... that is the biggest stretch within that timeframe.
Unfortunately, with 33 points left we would not be able to book this for you.
Thanks for checking with us and good luck with your search!
Felicia

Long shot I know but looking for Grand Californian studio Feb 6-8 for 3 adults (our son is 18). Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for a studio for check in Friday January 18 and check out Monday Jan 21. If you were only able to find two of the back to back days I would be willing to do that too. 3 nights is just my first preference. I would also love to stay animal kingdom Savannah view or old key west but If that’s booked will take any studio. It’s is just me (adult) and 14 yr. old daughter. Thank you for checking!!

Heather

Hi all!
We have 197 points split between Boardwalk & Beach Club that are good through March 31, 2019 :earsgirl:

Let us know what you are looking for and we will check availability. Once we book we can get you set up on the Magical Express if you’re flying in from outside the area.

This info is helpful to get started:

Dates (flexibility is helpful)
Resort preference
Type of room (studio, 1 BR, etc.)

Can’t wait to book your Magical vacation!

Long shot I know but looking for Grand Californian studio Feb 6-8 for 3 adults (our son is 18). Thanks!
Hi there!
So sorry, nothing at all available for the Grand Californian.
In fact, I don't see any studio availability until July - and then only 2 individual nights. :-(

Hi, I am looking for a studio for check in Friday January 18 and check out Monday Jan 21. If you were only able to find two of the back to back days I would be willing to do that too. 3 nights is just my first preference. I would also love to stay animal kingdom Savannah view or old key west but If that’s booked will take any studio. It’s is just me (adult) and 14 yr. old daughter. Thank you for checking!!

Heather
Hi Heather,
Unfortunately, that weekend appears to be fully booked everywhere.
Animal Kingdom has no availability at all and Old Key West has single nights here and there in January.
Saratoga Springs appears to have some limited availability, but unfortunately not over a weekend.
The 7th & 8th, and the 21st & 22nd are available. Those are both a Monday/Tuesday.

Best bet right now is March :-/

Felicia

Looking for a studio for 2 adults and one child under 3. Check in May 4 and check out May 6. We have another reservation we are trying to add days to our stay :)

Would really prefer AKL studio Savannah but it may be too late for that.

Thanks!

Anything for 2 adults (studio) Jan 31 - Feb 2? Preferably AKL but flexible. Also some flexibility with dates. will be in Orlando from Jan 26-Feb 2

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at animal kingdom for one or two nights depending on a availability either january 18th or 25th? Anyway I could be that lucky? Thanks!

Looking for a studio for 2 adults and one child under 3. Check in May 4 and check out May 6. We have another reservation we are trying to add days to our stay :)

Would really prefer AKL studio Savannah but it may be too late for that.

Thanks!
Hi there,
Sorry we can’t help with this... these points need to be used by March 31st.
Felicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter