Update! 55 Points available for rent @ 10.00 point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check in date: Nov 15, 2012
Check out date: Nov 21, 2012

Prefer BWV standard deluxe studio - 68 points (wedding @ SBP), otherwise any value studio will work (2 guests)

Thank you!

Hello.
I am fairly new to this. Although I have purchased points before from an individual, this is the first time I have used DisBoards. My contact recently sold most of his points and uses everything he still owns for his own vacation. :)
I am wondering if you have any points still available and if so if there is any availability for November 3-6 at BWV or BCV. At this point, I would take almost any type of room. I would prefer a studio. It would be for 2 adults.
Thank you for your help and for offering your points for sale here.
Have a great weekend.

Hi there.... We are looking to rent at BWV or VWL studio for the week of October 14-20, 2012. We need 107 points to do this and hopefully you still have that available.
Thank you,
Lisa.

I would like to rent points for BLT for the dates mentioned above, a studio with Magic Kingdom views. I believe that would be 85 points.

We rented points about 5 years ago, and since then have been booking through Disney because of free dining, but for a 4-night stay, I on't think it would be worth it. Can you reserve these dates at BLT?

Hi,

I am going January 11-14. Am looking to rent points for AKV, BCV or BLT. Just signed up so please PM or e-mail me. Would love to get this resolved ASAP!!

Thanks!!

57 points that can be used now.

44 points that can be used starting Feb 2013.

Or, all 101 points can be used starting Feb 2013.

Greetings:

Would be interested in AKL for dates below, only one on my list below that 57 points will cover, unless you could pick up one point in some way, then OKW and BW also (I have no idea how all that ownership/pointtransfer stuff works)... or book shorter if avail. (Wednesday-Sun)....
-------------------------------
Searching almost last minute for
any of the following studios
for
(fingers crossed , know this is a busy time)
Check-in Wednesday Oct. 3
Checkout Monday Oct. 8

Or checkout Sunday Oct. 7 if Oct.8 impossible

in order of preference

VWL -- 77 points
BLT -- 76 pts
AKL --standard 64 pts
AKL --Value 51 pts
OKW -- 58 points
BW -- standard 58 pts
BW -- preferred 77 pts
BC -- 77 points
SS -- 74 points

Pretty much any studio, lol.

2 adults, 2 kids (12, 10)

Only request (we know, not guaranteed) would be if OKW, as near Hospitality House as possible.
No dining, no MagicExpress, no special events, no special needs.
Have rented before, hassle-free and not clueless.
We pay 100% upon confirmation, by check, Paypal (money on hand), or Postal MO.

Thank you,
The Burkes
PM or eml chattd at chattd dot com

I need a studio at Wilderness Lodge, AK or OKW for Oct 20 and 21st. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Greetings:

Would be interested in AKL for dates below, only one on my list below that 57 points will cover, unless you could pick up one point in some way, then OKW and BW also (I have no idea how all that ownership/pointtransfer stuff works)... or book shorter if avail. (Wednesday-Sun)....
-------------------------------
Searching almost last minute for
any of the following studios
for
(fingers crossed , know this is a busy time)
Check-in Wednesday Oct. 3
Checkout Monday Oct. 8

Or checkout Sunday Oct. 7 if Oct.8 impossible

in order of preference

VWL -- 77 points
BLT -- 76 pts
AKL --standard 64 pts
AKL --Value 51 pts
OKW -- 58 points
BW -- standard 58 pts
BW -- preferred 77 pts
BC -- 77 points
SS -- 74 points

Pretty much any studio, lol.

2 adults, 2 kids (12, 10)

Only request (we know, not guaranteed) would be if OKW, as near Hospitality House as possible.
No dining, no MagicExpress, no special events, no special needs.
Have rented before, hassle-free and not clueless.
We pay 100% upon confirmation, by check, Paypal (money on hand), or Postal MO.

Thank you,
The Burkes
PM or eml chattd at chattd dot com
I'm sorry to say that there isn't any availablility for your dates....checked all the resorts and all room types. Are you able to shift your dates?
-Charles-

I need a studio at Wilderness Lodge, AK or OKW for Oct 20 and 21st. Please let me know as soon as possible.
I'm sorry to say that there isn't any availablility for your dates either....checked all the resorts and all room types. Are you able to shift your dates?
-Charles-

I am interested in a Studio at either Wilderness or Boardwalk Villas for the first week of November. Is this available and if so how many points would I require. (Sorry I am new)

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Lisa

Greetings,

We are looking for a studio for one night Wed, Oct 3rd. Epcot resorts preferred, Followed by BLT, then open to other options. Please let me know If there is availability. thanks.

Good evening!
We are looking for last minute rental September 13th- September 16th. This is our first time but here is what we are interested in staying at BCV, however we will be okay with something else.
In order of preference:
BCV - Studio (47pt)
BWV - Studio, Standard (47pt)
VWL - Studio (47pt)
BLT - Studio, Standard (46pt)
AKV - Studio, Savannah View (46pt)
AKV - Studio, Standard (37pt)

2 Adults, 3 Children (17, 16 & 3*)
*3 year old will be sleep in pack-n-play.
Thank you so much for your time on the matter ºoº

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter