Update! 55 Points available for rent @ 10.00 point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in a 3 night studio stay from 0ct 16, 17, 18.

preferred resorts are any of the epcot hotels, AKL or VWL.

thanks for checking!

I'm interested in a 3 night studio stay from 0ct 16, 17, 18.

preferred resorts are any of the epcot hotels, AKL or VWL.

thanks for checking!
Ok, this gets a bit complicated. I checked all the resorts and none of them has all of your days available. However, Animal Kingdom has a studio if you would be willing to check in on Monday instead of Tuesday, and were willing to switch villages (Kidani to Jambo) after two days. Bit of a pain, I realize, but if you really want to go, that's the only way I can see it happening. BTW, I wasn't able to check the EPCOT hotels. You may have a shot there. Let me know.
-Charles-

Good evening!
We are looking for last minute rental September 13th- September 16th. This is our first time but here is what we are interested in staying at BCV, however we will be okay with something else.
In order of preference:
BCV - Studio (47pt)
BWV - Studio, Standard (47pt)
VWL - Studio (47pt)
BLT - Studio, Standard (46pt)
AKV - Studio, Savannah View (46pt)
AKV - Studio, Standard (37pt)

2 Adults, 3 Children (17, 16 & 3*)
*3 year old will be sleep in pack-n-play.
Thank you so much for your time on the matter ºoº

Looks like the only resorts that have all your days available are Old Key West (36 points) and Saratoga Srpings (43 points). Unless you meant you were staying for 4 nights, in which case it would be Old Key West (46 points) and Saratoga Springs (56 points) Let me know as soon as you can. My phone number is in the original post.
-Charles-

Greetings,

We are looking for a studio for one night Wed, Oct 3rd. Epcot resorts preferred, Followed by BLT, then open to other options. Please let me know If there is availability. thanks.
Don't know of any resorts IN Epcot. And the only resorts with rooms available for that day is Saratoga Springs (studio 14 points), Animal Kingdom (Kidani Village Savanah studio 16 points) and the Boardwalk Villas (garden or pool view studio 15 points). Let me know if any of these is acceptable. My phone number is in the original post.
-Charles-

I would like to rent points for BLT for the dates mentioned above, a studio with Magic Kingdom views. I believe that would be 85 points.

We rented points about 5 years ago, and since then have been booking through Disney because of free dining, but for a 4-night stay, I on't think it would be worth it. Can you reserve these dates at BLT?
Looks like the only resort with all your days available with a studio is Saratoga Springs for 59 points. So I would have to get two points from someone else in order to do the booking. Let me know soon if you are interested.
-Charles-

Hello,

I am looking for September 21st for 3 night. Two adults, lowest amount of points as possible. View does not matter. Thanks much.

I am interested in a Studio at either Wilderness or Boardwalk Villas for the first week of November. Is this available and if so how many points would I require. (Sorry I am new)

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Lisa
Doesn't look like there are any studios available at any of the resorts for the dates you requested. Sorry.
-Charles-

Hello,

I am looking for September 21st for 3 night. Two adults, lowest amount of points as possible. View does not matter. Thanks much.
Only resort with a studio available for all three days is Saratoga Springs for 43 points. Let me know as soon as you can as I have limited points available for this year. My phone number is on the original post.
-Charles-

Only resort with a studio available for all three days is Saratoga Springs for 43 points. Let me know as soon as you can as I have limited points available for this year. My phone number is on the original post.
-Charles-
Thanks for checking, that won't work this time. I do appreciate your time. :thumbsup2

Hi,

I am going January 11-14. Am looking to rent points for AKV, BCV or BLT. Just signed up so please PM or e-mail me. Would love to get this resolved ASAP!!

Thanks!!
No studios available at any of the resorts for those days. A one bedroom is available at Saratoga Springs for 82 points, but I only have 57 points available for use until February 1, 2013. I could get points from someone else to pick up the rest. Let me know.
-Charles-

How does the process work, and what do I need to do to rent points with you?
Simply let me know when and where you'd like to stay, how many people coming with you, and what size room you'd need. I can then check and see if there is anything available with your specific requirements. I would let you know how many points you would need to reserve that particular room. Details such as payment would be worked out after I see if there is anything available.

I am looking for a place for potentially Oct 6 - 13, 2 adults and 2 kids, we have no preference on where we stay but the cheaper the better. Do you coordinate adding on a meal plan?

I am looking for a place for potentially Oct 6 - 13, 2 adults and 2 kids, we have no preference on where we stay but the cheaper the better. Do you coordinate adding on a meal plan?
Unfortunately, none of the DVC resorts have a studio or even a one bedroom available for the dates you requested. Very sorry. Contact me if there is anything further I can do for you.
-Charles-

BLT, VWL, BCV, Saratoga?
Ok, BLT is full as is BCV (although BCV has a one bedroom for 31 points). Resorts with a studio available are as follows:
Saratoga Springs - 15 points
Villas at Wilderness Lodge - 16 points
Old Key West - 13 points
BoardWalk Villas - 16 points
Let me know as soon as you can so I can hold the points for you.
-Charles-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter