Update : Holiday Swap - Officially Closed !

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
Winter/Holiday Swap Sign-Up - Final Details

Update :Hi ladies - this swap is officially closed (yah!). You will be making 19 getting 19 back. I am really looking forward to seeing all of the awesome work. Give me a few days ( my head feels like it's about to explode, but I wanted to get this closed out before I went back to bed ) and will email final details and my address to you. ( Most of you know the drill by now ). So if you haven't already begun, go shopping -Now !

You can sign up for either Winter or Holiday or Both. I will keep the sign ups open till Monday October 13th or until filled which ever comes first. There is a maximum of two slots per item. Once the swap has closed I will send out my address. Please be patient with me as this will be my first time hosting. If you have questions please feel free to email me at witfour@hotmail.com

Winter

Tags –( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes - Nicki dahling ( hostess ), Swan .

Journal Boxes –( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area - WendyZ , Margaretmouse .

Borders – 2 Vertical 11 inches in length - PigletsPal , momemouse .

Winter Fiber - 1 Yard each person - Mickey's old friend , nicurn .

Paper Piercing - Paulinewdw , Auggietina .

Photo Mats / Frames –( double matted ) 2 per person -Aurora

Squares –( double matted ) 4 per person - DonaldDuckFan , mickeyluvr .

Topper - ( double matted/embellished ) 8.5 inches - (No handwriting Please) - mommie2angels

Shaker Box – Spinning

Phrases- ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space (No handwriting Please) - PattyT , RRBB .

Shaped eyelets – 8 per person - jlp651 , inky dinky doo .

Holiday

Tags –( double matted ) 2 per person, embellished, must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes – mommie2angels , Spinning .

Journal Boxes –( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area - WendyZ , momemouse .

Borders - 2 Vertical 11 inches in length - PigletsPal , Margaretmouse .

Holiday Fiber - 1 Yard each person - DonaldDuckFan

Paper Piercing - Auggietina

Photo Mats / Frames – ( double matted ) 2 per person - PattyT , Aurora .

Squares - 4 per person ( double matted/embellished ) - Nicki dahling ( hostess ) , Nicurn .

Topper – ( doublematted/embellished ) 8.5 inches - (No handwriting Please) - mickeyluvr , Swan .

Shaker Box – Paulinewdw

Phrases - ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space (No handwriting Please) - RRBB , WDWMom .

Shaped Eyelets – 8 per person - Mickey's old friend , inky dinky doo .

Please put your DIS Board name on your items and your envelopes when mailing them to me. Include a SASE (put extra postage in the envelope- to make sure we have enough- and I will send back any not needed) OR just send 3.95 and I will go get priority boxes - completely up to you!I Please have your swap things sent out to me by December 1st .

Cyndi AKANicki dahling/AKADisneyqueen princess:

Could I please do Winter toppers & Holiday tags. Thanks so much for hosting this!

Kelli

Hi Kelli,
welcome back , how was the trip ? And yes , I will add you to the list.
Cyndi

Sign me up for Journal Boxes for both swaps...winter and holiday!!!

Thanks....I can't wait!!!!:wave2:

I'm looking forward to this one! Could I do winter squares and holiday fibers? Thanks for hosting this, Amy

I want to join in!
For winter I want to make framed shaker boxes
and for holiday I would like to make tags but is you don't want two people I would do holiday fibers

I would like to sign up for both winter and holiday. I would like to sign up for either the fiber or shaped eyelets. Please put me down for whichever is available in each swap. If both are already taken, sign me up for whatever is open- your choice.

Thank You,
Linda

I think I'd like to try my hand at the holiday paper piecing, please. I'm still thinking about what to sign up for in the winter group.

Just curious, what exactly do you mean by phrases? I want to make sure my thoughts correspond to what you want before signing up.

Oh, and for winter holidays that includes Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, and Valentine's Day? Am I missing any? (I hope not everyone is thinking of doing Christmas for their holiday pieces. I'd hate to end up with a box full of things I won't use because I don't celebrate that holiday.)

Thanks

Cyndi,

I would like to do the boarders for both winter and Holiday. If anyone else needs a Hanukkah or Kwanzzah (?sp) Please let me know and I will make one of the above for them so they won't get a Holiday one that they won't use.

HTH

Becky

Hi could I do winter fibers and holiday squares? (valentines) maggie

I know I already signed up but I just wanted to say it will be Valentine's day tags

Hi ladies,
I have updated the list . Please check to be sure I have you in the correct space. Thanks for participating. This swap seems to be filling up fast , I know it will be a great one.

Becky - I sent you a PM.

RRBB - I consider a phrase a saying or poem, double matted and embellished on at least a 4x4 space ( you choose the shape ). Its sort of like a journal box with words already printed ( not handwritten ) on it. Did that make sense ? And this would be 1 phrase per person . I did them for the fall swap using my cm cutting tools ( the one with the stars and hexagon shape ) and chalked and matted the background , than printed the phrase on vellum , and embellished it . I thought they were kind of cute.

Hope this answers your question and helps anyone else who may have wondered.

Cyndi ( AKANickidahling/AKADisneyqueen )

Cyndi,

Could I do the photo mats for Winter

Thanks!

so I won't read through the entire thread -
just put me in either:
TAGS
FRAMS
PHRASES
One for each group where you ned me and let me know ;)
Hows that !
Patty

Can I have the holiday shaker box?????

Also...I did not see a category for paper piecing in the Winter group....if you add one I would like to do a snowman!

Pauline

Thanks Pauline. I don't know how I missed that. If anyone else see's something that has not been added please let me know.

Cyndi

Opps! Looks like the list isn't up to date yet. I'll do Holiday journaling boxes and Winter border

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter