Update : Holiday Swap - Officially Closed !

Nicurn,
I would switch with you since I have holiday fibers, but I already ordered mine also... the ones I ordered look pretty close to the ones you ordered. I think they are called xmas tree, or xmas green. I forget.

Also, I have a question for anyone, what exactly would be "embelished" squares? I was going to do serendipity winter squares, would that be okay? Maybe with some snowflake eyelets on some of the squares?

TIA, Amy :tongue:

Thank you all for your suggestions! And, hey, if you don't mind thinking of green trees as winter pines instead of Christmas trees that's wonderful with me! Aren't those gingerbread men cute?? And, where are the sleds????? We need sleds for winter, but I haven't found those, yet.

Pat

not to worry donaldduckfan, I also ordered "winter" fiber... like 5 minutes after I finished ordering the wrong fiber. :D I almost ordered the xmas tree one, but I didn't. That's pretty too. :D maggie

Cyndi,
Good, I was a little worried about what everyone would consider embelished... Hope everyone likes them! Amy :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I haven't shopped yet - waiting for details! hope i didn't miss them - great excuse to shop!

yeah Patty like you need a reason.......::yes:: ::yes:: Sure keep telling your self that!

Not yet PattyT. It closes officially on Monday. It looks like 19 in each group unless someone else signs up by Sunday night. I will post final details on Monday.

Cyndi

check out eyeletes-etc.com

oh my they have everything...kinda sorda

but their ordering is weird...take a look though

ok, so I have finished my 19 sets of squares for the holiday part. I have to say, they are pretty cute. (but no-one else better join! I don't particularly feel the need to ever make squares again at least not soon!:D my fiber shipped today so I'm good to go. Very exciting. Can't wait to see the fibers! here is the "winter" fiber I ordered. maggie

http://chilicat.bizland.com/store/product547.html

ok eyelettes are ordered...

So, how do I use these things???? I am getting sooo much stuff I have no idea how to use 1/2 of it...I think I need to get some tools...right? I'll go check the FAQ thread....off to educate myself...
TTFN

check out eyeletes-etc.com

Oh my! an eyelet web site. I am sunk now....I will be there all night!

Nicurn , you need a cm square maker. I couldn't have done mine without them.

Cyndi

yooohooo ss, apparently I am in desperate need of a sqare maker. :D (is this just a square punch? don't have one of those either) It's funny, you'd think I'd have one with all the squares I make.:D maggie

hmmmnnn. well as per my post on the how much we are spending thread... I only have $1.06 left in my scrappin budget for this month. Perhaps next month... or better yet, a christmas present from my dh. :D maggie

It is one of my favorite tools I own! I use it all the time. I love to take the pictures I don't really want to scrap and just cut out the part I really like, their little faces or even on time I cut a lot of the characters feet or hands. Then I did one of those mosaic pages. Really cute! So worth it...

I've got the CM square punch, too. Actually I have both of them. I purchased them off ebay - both for less than $20 each (including shipping). I definitely use the larger one the most - used it for the squares I made for the character swap. My opinion, definitely worth the money.

You might want to check ebay - "Creative Memories Square Punch". There usually seems to be lots of listings.

with probs with mine!
I LOVED it until it started not cutting through -
anyone know how to fix it?

Sorry Patty, can't help you there. Have you tried talking to a CMC? Maybe she could tell you what to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter