Update : Holiday Swap - Officially Closed !

Little baggies for my eyelette?
Or should I just find small boxes and gift wrap a present for each person...any ideas?

I know you can purchase little baggies on Lifetime Moments, but I've found them at Hobby Lobby. Michael's might even carry them but I've never looked there. Another option is to use the snack-size ziplock bags that you get at the grocery store. I've even resorted to wrapping stuff up in plastic wrap and taping real well.

Do you have a dollar tree? About 50 of them "Multipurpose Storage Bags " is what the front says. I get an assortment of bags from them for all of my swap items. They come in one package and depending on what I make for the swap , they last a good while.

Cyndi

Walmart has ziplock bags in the craft section...you can get 100 2"x3" for 97 cents. They have other sizes too.

Peggy

Hey nicki dahling,
I e-mailed you with a couple of questions, but I think I forgot to put a subject on it. Did you get it?

ºoº Gail

Swan can you send it again ? My email box has been full so some stuff has been kicked back. Right now it is empty.

Cyndi

OK Ladies,

please check your email or pm ( if you don't have your email address listed here ). I have sent out final details and my address. Please let me know that you have gotten this info.

Momemouse I need either a email address or a way to pm you in order to get final details out to you.

Thanks everyone,
Cyndi princess:

Originally posted by nicki dahling
OK Ladies,

please check your email or pm ( if you don't have your email address listed here ). I have sent out final details and my address. Please let me know that you have gotten this info.

<snip>

Thanks everyone,
Cyndi princess:

Cyndi, I have not received the final details, yet.

Pat

48 days and counting . . . again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter