Update on my pup Sadie and her heart problem...

DopeyRN

Who says we have to grow up?
She had her 3rd echocardiogram today. I had become resolved to the fact that we would need cardiac meds or possibly even have to look into surgery...as a reminder, I bought her and found out shortly after that she had aortic valve stenosis. Well, I walked into the vet's today and.....

the vet was smiling ear to ear! Her heart IMPROVED!!!!!! It is not normal...the septum is thin, and some of the numbers are off still, and he recommends a yearly echo, but unless I see a clinical problem, she does not need to see him till Aug 03!!!!!!!! He said he was hoping that it had not worsened much, would have been happy if it had stayed the same, but never would have expected an improvement. Seems when she gained weight the values of norm change and she grew into her heart. He was happy!!!

I thank all of you who offered us prayers and support. I think it helped. You are all the best!!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Wow, that is great news! I hope little Sadie keeps getting better, and bless you for your commitment to helping her get better. :)

Wow!!! That is great news!!! Continues prayers for continued improvement for Sadie :)

Thats great news Donna. I hope your baby continues to get better. :)

Glad to hear your Sadie is doing well. My Brandi also has valve problems but she is 14 a long way from being a pup

yay for Sadie! Give her a big hug and lots of kisses for me. Glad to hear she is improving and hope she continues on the road to recovery. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter