Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

The squeaky wheel gets the oil and thank God Dom's family never gave up their fight and he is back home where he belongs :littleangel: !
Thank you for all the updates/pix and helping us put a face to a name. Godspeed Dom on his journey to recovery, he is so blessed to finally gain a good medical team, with those who love him right by his side. Let us pray being close to family/friends helps his recovery day by day. I'm keeping faith it will make a significant difference in his recovery. :hug:

Wow. I just started reading your remarkable story tonite, on pg. 1 and didn't stop till pg 9. You are incredible and such a strong, family support for Dom. I have three sons, all around his age, so I am reading with tears in my eyes. Count me in for following your story and I will also keep him in my prayers, I just know he'll pull thru this!

Hey Teresa! I literally just left you a message on your Facebook page via my DD 's account because I am social media illiterate! Lol! I am so glad to see these updates! We were on vacation and then I got caught up in the dramatic threads and did not see your updates. I am a former speech therapist and it sounds like Dom is in wonderful hands!! Patience is key and I truly believe in time you will look back and be amazed at the progress and blessings. I know the facility is new to him but I am so glad he is back to to NJ and what he knows...I'm sure this will help his progress. Thank you for keeping us informed and I pray for his recovery daily. Hugs!!!

13047908_786696564763481_3807860755601920170_o.jpg

Last edited:
Will pray for him, it is all in gods hands and his Plan! Prayers for the rest of you, as you need uplifting as well.

So glad to hear you all found found such a wonderful place to help Dom in his continued recovery. Hopefully his next stop will be just as good.

Continued thoughts and prayers for Dom and your entire family Teresa. ((((hugs)))))

Teresa, I am just now seeing this thread and adding my prayers to those already being sent up. I am thankful for the positive reports you have been able to provide lately and will pray that things continue to improve for Dom. He has secured a special place in my heart.

So glad to read Dom is progressing. I'm sure they've told you this but I'll add, brain injuries are unpredictable. I'm not going to tell you a Debbie Downer tale; just the opposite. My friend's DH was in a terrible motorcycle crash years ago. So bad his med team recommended she file for divorce and leave him in a home. They were very young and this was long ago when medicine hadn't a clue what to do.

Long story short, they have two happy, healthy adult children; he has a great job and they recently celebrated their 35th anniversary on a cruise.

God, modern medicine and the will to survive go a long way. She never gave up and she never allowed him or his med team to give up. Sounds like your Dom has that, plus that youth. Continued prayers and good wishes for your whole family on this journey.

Thanks for the update Teresa. Sounds like moving him back to NJ has been a real blessing! As the previous poster said he has so many great blessings, youth and an awesome team around him. I truly look forward to your updates and feel confident that we will continue to hear of his success. Teresa you are a pretty awesome aunt!!!!:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter