Updated **350** SSR points to rent $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 135 points for a one night stay at the grand Floridians three bedroom villa. On February 7 2019. Is this something I can rent from you? Thanks

Are you a DVC member just short on points for your stay?
That room is available and I can book if you would like me too.
Message me to work out details.

Looking for 135 points for a one night stay at the grand Floridians three bedroom villa. On February 7 2019. Is this something I can rent from you? Thanks

Looking for studio at SSR or AKL or OKW anytime during March 2-8. Do you have this available?

Any availability for 4/30 check in with check out 5/4 or 5/5 OR 5/21 check in with check out 5/24 or 5/25. 2 adults 1 child. Standard room.

Hi! Looking for boardwalk 2 bedroom May 29-June 5. Thanks for looking:)

Boardwalk not available

Saratoga Springs
Old key west
Poly
Wilderness
These resorts are all available if you would like me to book I highly suggest you do so quickly. PM if you want to go with any of these.

Any availability for 4/30 check in with check out 5/4 or 5/5 OR 5/21 check in with check out 5/24 or 5/25. 2 adults 1 child. Standard room.

No availability for 4/30 - 5/4 or 5/5

Saratoga
Old key west
Both available for 5/21 - either 5/24 or 5/25
PM to book

Would prefer a hotel room at Aulani (studio if not available). 4, 3, or 2 nights between April 4 and the 9th. Thanks so much!

600 points, rent only (sorry no transfer) $15 per point/ no fee paypal or Chase Quick Pay only.

Home resort is Saratoga Springs, can make reservations 11 months out there or 7 months out at any other resort.

Have rented to friends and family for years.

Would you be able to book a reservation for tonight?

Looking for Dec 12-14 2019 1 bedroom at one of the following
SSR (preferred if possible), BW, CCV
A studio at poly is ok
Thank you

Looking for Dec 12-14 2019 1 bedroom at one of the following
SSR (preferred if possible), BW, CCV
A studio at poly is ok
Thank you

SSR preferred is available for 57 points

I can only book at SSR as we are over 7 months out. If you want to book this room please PM to work out details.

Hi, we're looking for Sept 4 - 18. I know we're still a bit over the 7 month mark though. When would you be able to tell me what is available for those dates? We would prefer MK or Epcot resorts.

Hi, we're looking for Sept 4 - 18. I know we're still a bit over the 7 month mark though. When would you be able to tell me what is available for those dates? We would prefer MK or Epcot resorts.
Anyone can tell you if they are available now but that availability can change, even between the time a member checks and then emails the renter...

You have the option of finding someone with those resort points (typically they charge more) or waiting till the 7 month mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter