Shoot. So much for my plan.

I also think the only way to get a prettier card, unless you luck into a walgreens or somewhere that sells a different design, is straight from Disney. Also not sure how many options there are in store vs the website. I have gotten princesses and toy story at walgreens, but it was well over a year ago that I bought them and haven't had an offer making it worth my while to go there since so I don't know if this has changed or not.

I don’t know how many Harris Teeter shoppers are here (I think it’s primarily a NC/SC grocery store), but they are offering 4x fuel points on gift cards 11/4-12/8. It’s an e-Vic offer, so you need to add the digital coupon to your VIC card.

0B6F001B-828B-43E5-A074-AC507D0F0C17.jpeg

1604675173559.png
Meijer - 5% off gift cards was in my MPerks account. I don't think I have any grocery bonuses on any of my credit cards to go along with it.

I don’t know how many Harris Teeter shoppers are here (I think it’s primarily a NC/SC grocery store), but they are offering 4x fuel points on gift cards 11/4-12/8. It’s an e-Vic offer, so you need to add the digital coupon to your VIC card.

View attachment 536884

I miss HT and their triple coupons and super doubles. Do they still do those now that they are part of the Kroger family?

View attachment 536903
Meijer - 5% off gift cards was in my MPerks account. I don't think I have any grocery bonuses on any of my credit cards to go along with it.

Thank you for posting! Just adding...

MISC.
Meijer: 5% off Your Purchase of $50 or More in Gift Cards
  • Must clip coupon. Maximum discount of $25. Expires 11/07/20.
  • Excludes Meijer gift cards, gaming, SlingTV, Google play, HBO Now, Hulu, CBS All Access, Spotify, Amazon, Prepaid Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Phone cards. Limit one use per coupon. No cash back. Not to be combined with any other manufacturer coupons.

Thank you for posting! This has been added to:
Disney Gift Card Deals & Discount District
Harris Teeter: 4x Fuel Points on All Third Party Gift Cards & includes Visa & Mastercard
Must load coupon. Direct link. Expires 12/08/20.

It doesn't say there is a limit so is it safe to assume you can buy a substantial amount of Disney Gift cards and pick them up?

I think their Disney gift cards are usually 2 per type per member (so you could get 2 $50 email cards, 2 $50 physical cards and 2 $76 packs). But you can usually circumvent that by placing multiple orders. I did have trouble once placing an additional order for more cards, but usually I am able to do so.

The 6% cash back on Dosh for Sams club doesn't require in store pickup. I wonder if this could be used for e-delivery of Disney gift cards?

Even with a 2 card limit per type for e-delivery and mailed gift cards this would be $2,650 for only $2,565,76 of 3.2% off. If dosh gives you the 6% back thats now 9.2% in total savings.

I just tested this by buying 2 $50 gift cards (the email delivery ones). I got the 6% cash back, which is already pending in my Dosh account!
Sweet... I may buy the max amount $2650 and use the dosh 6% off code for Sams Club. I've got an Xmas vaca coming up.

I also tested $100 with digital delivery and dosh showed a pending transaction. Does dosh have a daily limit per store or can I do large amounts? Never used dosh until today...

Last edited:
Sweet... I may buy the max amount $2650 and use the dosh 6% off code for Sams Club. I've got an Xmas vaca coming up.

I also tested $100 with digital delivery and dosh showed a pending transaction. Does dosh have a daily limit per store or can I do large amounts? Never used dosh until today...

It will usually say if there’s a maximum cash back amount (check out the Office Depot offer to compare, where it says $10 max per day). I don’t have any firsthand knowledge with Sam’s though.

I just joined to say how helpful this thread as well as the other thread specifically regarding ************.com have been. I'll be down in Orlando in December and wasn't sure about that site as the discount sounded too good to be true but after reading about other posters' experiences I felt comfortable enough to take the plunge. So far everything seems on the up and up as I ordered the cards and while it took a bit longer than I expected (22 days, the site says 12+ so not too bad) they did come through. I immediately transferred the balances to cards I had purchased and could physically monitor after which I called to apply the balances to my itinerary. I figure since my reservation is about a month away if there are any problems they will hopefully have surfaced by then and I can work to remedy then beforehand but hopefully it's smooth sailing going forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter