Does the Discover 5% quarterly cash back for walmart.com work for walmart grocery pickup? Or does anyone know of current click through for cash back for walmart grocery pickup?
Yes it does! I have had multiple purchases post and have earned 5% this quarter.

Added Offers ~ 11/04/20

Disney Gift Card Deals
BJ’s Black Friday Disney Gift Card Deals:
Kroger: 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards, Includes Visa & Mastercard
Must load coupon. Direct link. Expires 12/08/20. Doctor of Credit

Discount District
CVS Black Friday Gift Card Deals:
  • Buy 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Gift Card & Get $20 ExtraBucks Rewards
    • Limit 1 per household. Offer valid Nov 26-28. Link
  • Buy $75 Applebee’s Gift Card & Get $25 ExtraBucks Rewards
    • Limit 1 per household. Offer valid Nov 26-28. Link
Fareway: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Fareway Gift Card Free
Includes: Visa, Lowe’s, Sephora, Starbucks, Happy, Kohl’s, Xbox and Texas Roadhouse.​
Expires 11/17/20. Link

Groupon: Buy $15 Uber Eats Gift Card For $5 - Targeted
Limit 1(?). Direct link to offer. Expiry date unknown. Link
You can pay with a Groupon gift card you bought at a discount or with a Chase card with the Groupon Chase Offer loaded to it.​

Kroger: 4x Fuel Points On All Third Party Gift Cards, Includes Visa & Mastercard
Must load coupon. Direct link. Expires 12/08/20. Doctor of Credit

Walmart: Save 10% On Uber Eats Gift Cards
Warehouses
BJ’s Black Friday Gift Card Deals
MISC.
Ibotta: Free Dinner From Walmart ($20 in free food) Link

TCB question. I placed an order at sam's club last night thru TCB. This morning on TCB it shows my purchase but says it was declined by the retailer. On Sam's website it says the order was confirmed. I am confused. Any ideas why this happened? I've never had any issues with them before.

Kroger has added Third-party sellers to their online shopping portal.

I'm not sure if those deals are better than other stores but if you've started a Wish List based on Black Friday ads you might want to compare prices here as well.
  • Kroger Third Party Partner purchases will not be applicable to the $35 threshold.
  • At this time, we can only accept credit or debit cards – no cash, check, gift cards or government benefits, including WIC and SNAP.
  • We do not offer in-store pickup for Ship orders.
  • If your item was shipped by a Kroger Third Party Partner, we offer a 30 day return policy.
  • We cannot refund shipping fees.
  • More information can be found at Kroger Ship FAQs

For those of us that have stop & shop in our area, we usually get a gift card deal that starts the first week of November and lasts for 3 to 4 weeks.
In the past it had been buy $100 worth of gift cards and get a $20 coupon towards groceries.
I just saw the ad starting this Friday, November 6th and the deal isn’t quite as good this year. It is spend $150 on gift cards and get a $25 coupon.
B51086A8-274D-47D0-960C-E223EA290885.png

Additional Offers ~ 11/04/20

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Avis & Hertz AmEx Offers: Save 20% On Hertz & Avis Car Rentals
  • Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to pay for eligible rentals directly with Avis in a single purchase of $100 or more in-store at Avis Car Rental or online at avis.com/amex by 11/26/2020. See terms for exclusions.
  • Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 to pay for eligible rentals in one or more transactions made directly with Hertz by 11/30/2020. See terms for exclusions.
    Update 11/4/20: Some are seeing a new release of these offers with a later expiration date of 12/15/20. Link
MISC.
Instacart Walmart: $10 Off $35+ With Promo Code SPARKY2020
Expires 11/29/20. Link

UberEats: Promo Codes, Discounts & Other Savings
Use promo code EATAGAIN15 for $15 off your next two orders. There is also an offer for $10 off $20+ no code required. Link
Walgreens: 20 4×6 Photo Prints For $0.20 With Promo Code 20PRINTS Link

TCB question. I placed an order at sam's club last night thru TCB. This morning on TCB it shows my purchase but says it was declined by the retailer. On Sam's website it says the order was confirmed. I am confused. Any ideas why this happened? I've never had any issues with them before.

I'd guess the cash back was declined. What'd you buy?

For those of us that have stop & shop in our area, we usually get a gift card deal that starts the first week of November and lasts for 3 to 4 weeks.
In the past it had been buy $100 worth of gift cards and get a $20 coupon towards groceries.
I just saw the ad starting this Friday, November 6th and the deal isn’t quite as good this year. It is spend $150 on gift cards and get a $25 coupon.

Thank you for posting! This has been added to Post #2 Discount District

Stop & Shop:
Buy $150 on All Third Party Gift Cards & Get a $25 coupon.
Edited to add a shopping link.

Last edited:
Gift cards. It specifically said 6% cb on gift cards

If you have saved the offer I'd send it to them. But they may make you wait. It could change, no clue. I never track stuff that fast or that close. I just wait for the email.

View attachment 536570

Yes, this definitely is not as good a deal as previous years. They also had an overlap the past 2 years where they had a digital coupon for happy gift cards for $10 off, so it might be worth waiting and see if that comes up.

Hi everyone! I tried to search this forum, but couldn't find this answer. Kroger and GC are repeated a bunch. Does anyone know what the $$$ is on gift cards per day or at all. I had a problem getting fuel points before and wondered if it was I because I was over the limit. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I tried to search this forum, but couldn't find this answer. Kroger and GC are repeated a bunch. Does anyone know what the $$$ is on gift cards per day or at all. I had a problem getting fuel points before and wondered if it was I because I was over the limit. Thanks!

Is There A Limit To How Many Kroger Fuel Points I Can Earn
How Fuel Points Work by GC Galore

No – you can earn as many fuel points as you like. The bigger issue is if you can actually redeem those fuel points before they expire. Best Buy gc are the only exception I'm aware of.

All DP's are listed on Post #2 Discount District and in alphabetical order.
Kroger DP:
  • When buying gift cards Online, note it is processed by Blackhawk Network/GiftCardMall, so they don’t code as grocery store purchases.
  • How Fuel Points Work
  • $1,000 limit on Best Buy Gift Cards. Link
Just adding, if you're having issues with fuel points call CS, they're very friendly and can add them to your account.

Added Offers ~ 11/05/20

Discount District
Giant Eagle:
  • Earn 2.5x Perks on $50 Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Darden, Dicks Sporting, Fandango, Kohl’s, Spafinder, Topgolf and Tractor Supply.
    • Limit unknown. Direct link Expires 11/11/20.
Kroger: Buy Select Gift Cards & earn 200 bonus fuel points Targeted
  • Subway, Bath & Body Works, GameStop, Red Robin, Bed Bath & Beyond, Google Play, Bass Pro Shops, Happy, Cabela’s, Sephora, Macy’s, Bloomin’ Brands (Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s, Bonefish Grill & Fleming’s)
  • Get $2 off a variable load Visa gift card
  • Direct link to digital coupons page.
    • Most digital coupons expire November 10, 2020.
    • Macy’s & Bloomin’ Brands digital coupons expire November 17, 2020.
    • Visa gift card digital coupon expires November 29, 2020.
    • In-store only. :thumbsup2 GC Galore
Schnucks: Save $10 on $50 Select "Outdoor Fun" Gift Cards
  • Includes: Academy, Go Explore, Dick's, Topgolf, Ace and REI
  • Limit 1 per account. Direct link Expires 11/11/20.
Shoppers (VZ/MD): Purchase $100+ Visa Or Mastercard & Get $10 Off Next Shopping Trip
Limit unknown. Direct link to offer . Expires 11/11/20. GC Galore

Staples: No activation fees wyb $200 Visa Gift Card IN STORE ONLY.
Limit 5/ day. Offer valid 11/8-11/14/20. Doctor of Credit
Offer has been extended.

Weis Markets: Earn 4x Points When Buying $100+ Of All 3rd Party Gift Cards
  • Excludes Weis gift cards, financial gift cards, prepaid reloadables, phone cards
  • Offer valid 11/12-12/30/20 Link to Ad Nov 5-Dec 3
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Chase Cards: Get 5x Points Through December On Utilities, Insurance, Phone, Internet, Cable. Targeted.
Activate this offer and get a total of 5%/5x points on up to $2,000 in combined purchases made with your card from Nov. 1, 2020, through Dec. 31, 2020. Doctor of Credit

U.S. Bank cardholders are being offered 3% more cash back for every dollar you spend after you make $50 in purchases. Targeted
Limit of $20 in extra cash back. This is in addition to the standard cash back you earn as well. Read comments, various offers.​
Expires 12/31/20 Doctor of Credit

MISC.
Rakuten: Save up to 15%/15x during National Cash Back Day.
Today only 11/05/20. Direct link :thumbsup2 Doctor of Credit

Walgreens: FREE shipping today 11/05/20
Today, November 5th only, Walgreens is offering free shipping on ANY order – no promo code needed! :thumbsup2 Hip2Save

Is There A Limit To How Many Kroger Fuel Points I Can Earn
How Fuel Points Work by GC Galore

No – you can earn as many fuel points as you like. The bigger issue is if you can actually redeem those fuel points before they expire. Best Buy gc are the only exception I'm aware of.

All DP's are listed on Post #2 Discount District and in alphabetical order.
Kroger DP:
  • When buying gift cards Online, note it is processed by Blackhawk Network/GiftCardMall, so they don’t code as grocery store purchases.
  • How Fuel Points Work
  • $1,000 limit on Best Buy Gift Cards. Link
Just adding, if you're having issues with fuel points call CS, they're very friendly and can add them to your account.

Thank you! Driving to WDW in December from OH. I'll be using those points. I know where all the Krogers are off of I-75 at least to Atlanta!

For the past two years Target has offered 10% off gift cards ONE DAY ONLY in early December. Please help me remember the details:

- In the past I bought only Target cards -- can you buy Disney gift cards?
- I want to end up with a $200 gift card Xs five family members (and I can bring my adult daughters to buy some of the cards). But Target only sells Disney cards in $100 and $50 amounts; plus their cards are plain.
- Can I get a handful of $100 Disney cards with the discount, then go to the Disney store and "turn them into" prettier $200 Disney cards /get everyone a different card? For a 10% discount, I'm willing to go to a little trouble.

For the past two years Target has offered 10% off gift cards ONE DAY ONLY in early December. Please help me remember the details:

- In the past I bought only Target cards -- can you buy Disney gift cards?
- I want to end up with a $200 gift card Xs five family members (and I can bring my adult daughters to buy some of the cards). But Target only sells Disney cards in $100 and $50 amounts; plus their cards are plain.
- Can I get a handful of $100 Disney cards with the discount, then go to the Disney store and "turn them into" prettier $200 Disney cards /get everyone a different card? For a 10% discount, I'm willing to go to a little trouble.
The discount has only been for target gift cards in recent years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter