Updated : More....Winter/Holiday Swap Items Have Arrived.

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
Hi ladies,

Got a package in the mail ( thought my SS had sent something ), but was surprised to see one of the first swap items had arrived. Great job Auggietina.

Cyndi princess:

i got paper Walnut Ink Stained and dried-
and haven't touched them since ;)
Cheering is officially over on Sunday - then i get a little bit of time to myself ;)

I need to sew and add sparkle , and challk. Ditto on getting to work ! PattyT love the castle .

Cyndi princess:

i actaully took the quiz again - putting in ALL the wrong answers to see what happened - lol
Maybe I should go back to work...

Now back to your regullarly schedualed thread...

This is my first swap and I was nervous so I worked on them and got them done this weekend.

PattiT - our cheering starts this weekend. Our weekends are now booked until February!

yikes! I totally forgot about them...well not really I started then the house fell down...I put them away! Hopefully I can start to work on them next week!

I got Maggies winter/holiday swap items in the mail today. Loved the winter fibers and the squares are "heartful" !

Cyndi princess:

glad they got there in one piece. :D maggie

mne are repackaged and ready to send out...do I need to put my screen name on the packages? If that is the case I'll do that tonite and send it out tomorrow...
Thanks for hosting!

Yes please put yout name on your items. I will be on the look out for your package.

Cyndi princess:

WendyZ , your journal boxes came in today. Excellent work as usual. Willl be quick and easy as a "snap" to add to our pages !

Cyndi princess:

Oh....and Amy I got your email. Will be on the look-out for the package. Ladies this has been so much fun hosting. Can't wait to see the rest of the work. It's been like getting a gift in the mail everyday.

Cyndi princess:

Amy's ( DonaldDuckFan ) package arrived today. How "serendipity" of you .

Cyndi princess:

Swan's package came in today. The toppers were so cute and will add a lot to my Disney Christmas scrapbook . Also great mine's think alike! I used the same sizzix die for my winter tags ( but they look completely different ) . Great example of how versatile the dies are !

Cyndi

Forgot to mention...my kids are getting a kick out of all of the packages coming in. It truly is like getting Christmas early. And hubby picked up 18 boxes from the post office today. My livingroom will look like the mailroom by next week ! I will have to take a picture.

Cyndi

I'm hoping to have mine out in the mail by next tues. Keeping my fingers crossed.

over the weekend -
The frames are almost all done - all though i must admit they didn't go the way I wanted them too :(
I just have to tell myself that once they are on a page with a picture they will look good ;)

PattyT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter