Updated : More....Winter/Holiday Swap Items Have Arrived.

Thanks Spinning. I will be on the lookout for them. I am sure they will be fine. Sometimes we are harder on ourselves than others.

Cyndi princess:

Cyndi, I mailed mine yesterday priority so you should have it Friday hopefully! Thanks so much for hosting this swap! Can't wait to see what everyone made.

I'm DONE DONE DONE:Pinkbounc !!! I thought I was crazy to take on another project so close to Thanksgiving and told myself NEVER AGAIN , but I'm excited all over again reading about everything that has arrived.:) I can hardly wait till my box arrives.

More packages came today from :

- Spinning ( thank you for the lovely hostess gift ), and for the record I love the shaker boxes, and the tags are beautiful.
- Mommie2angels ( you out did yourself with the sizzix boxes/and the stickers thank you ) , and the tags are so vintage looking. You will have to tell me how to make the snow on the titles.
- Momemouse everything is so cute ( especially the borders ).
- Piglets Pal the time you took on the borders really shows.
- WDWMom I love the phrases you chose.

Thanks ladies. All did great work, only a few more packages to go.

Cyndi

Cyndi,

Well, my stuff is all ready to be shipped.....but I left your address info at work. Can you please send me the info again? You can either PM me here, or email me at home at Marggongo@aol.com.

Thanks!

my stuff is in the mail...
I sent $4.00 for my priority box...my address is in the return address spot...
Thank you!
Jamie

I never made it to the Post Office today :(
DD's basketball ran way late this morning.
thats what I get for procrastinating
First thing Monday it'll be on its way -

I sorry

Patty

Hey Patty,

Mine will arrive at the same time as yours. I got to the Post office at 1:55 today (they close at 2) so I just made it. Sorry Cyndi - I was too busy shopping yesterday and just spazzed today. (I did send it priority to you so it should arrive by Wens at the latest.)

and how do I get involved for the next one?

Just reading your posts sounds like Christmas is coming a little early for all of y'all

Judy

Hi guys! Just want to let you know that my box is in the mail. I went away this weekend to a dude ranch, and left the mailing to the husband. Well, he didn't send it priority....so it will take a few days to get there. Sorry! :rolleyes:

Cyndi- I sent 2 priorty postage stamps. Since I participated in both the swaps, I wasn't sure if you needed 2. If you don't need the 2, please keep the extra one for yourself! I really appreciate all the work you put into helping us with this swap. Thanks!

oh oh -
I am going to be a Thread Thief for a minute -
MargaretMouse-
what Dude Ranch? Did you like it?

Hi Patty!

We went to Ridin' Hy Dude Ranch in Warrensburgh, NY (it's right past Lake George)

It was wonderful. One price pays for everything: fishing, horseback riding, free horseback riding lessons for the kids, skiing, snowmobiling, sledding ,ice skating, ice fishing, indoor pool with hot tub. There's much more. Meals are included. It's a fun place. It's nothing fancy....but it's clean and very family oriented. On Saturday nights they have a country band. There's bingo and all kinds of kids activities.

We had a great time. The only set back was there was no snow yet.....but we played ping-pong, went on a hike, went horseback riding, played shuffleboard, swam and did art and crafts. But it would have been more fun had there been snow.

It's a great place if you just want to go and relax. Very laid back. If you want, I can send you a brochure....I picked a few up!

We went to pine grove dude ranch in New York last week -
and it was funny cuz at first we were like - oh no - how are we going to last here for 6 days - there isn't enough to do - well be bored by the end of tomorrow -
it was the same deal all inclusive - I was the only one who rode horses everyday - but everyone still had a blast and I would love to go to another one! There were constant activiteies, and being summer we loved the outside pool, tennis, ping pong, archery and rock climbing!
So what started as my husband saying ' This is THE LAST TIME you plan the vacation" turned into "oh we'll come here again!" LOL
Do they have a web site?

Thanks for the link - it does look great - I will save it as a favorite for now :)
Too bad DH plows snow all winter cuz that looks like fun!

we nor return you to your regularly schedualed thread...

thank you for your patience!

Hi Ladies,

the following packages came in today :

jlp651 - very good choice on the eyelets
aurora - love, love, love the photo mats ( thank you for the notepad and the cute squares ).

Thanks Magaretmouse !

Only a few packages left to go ladies , and I will start swapping out . Thanks to everyone who has participated. This has been so much fun for me. Everthing is awesome looking , and I am sure you will all be pleased.

Cyndi

PS - Welcome to the boards Judy, we have a great time here. I am not sure what is the best way to explain swaps. We each make or buy different scrapbook items ( see first message on the first page of this past ) enough for each person, and than a hostess ( me this time ) recieves everyones items and than with the postage they send , sends each participent the different items collected. I don't think there will be any new swaps until the first of the year because of the holidays.

Cyndi,

Glad you liked everything! (and that they all arrived in one piece) :wave2:

Can't wait to get my package in the return mail!!

Hi Ladies,

everyone's swap packages have arrived ! I will be double checking packages and do to a small mishap to my squares ( added glitter, and the next morning they were all curled on the ends ) after I have re-glued them all down I will be sending out all packages this week . Some may get there sooner, but all will be in the mail no later than Saturday. Thanks to everyone who participated, it was fun hosting my first swap. Happy Holidays to each of you , and enjoy scrappin with your new stuff . Everyone did an awesome job, so I know you will have a great time using everything. Remember to post when you recieve your package so that I can check your name off of my list.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter