Updated : More....Winter/Holiday Swap Items Have Arrived.

Cyndi, I rec'd my package. I am thrilled with all the items. I need to go through them again...they are all so cute! Everyone should be complimented on their items. You can definately see all the time and thought that went into these.::yes:: Thank you all for
participating !

Cyndi, Would you like the extra postage in cash, stamps or as
a suprise gift? You must choose one. Thank you again for hosting
this swap. You did a great job! Happy holidays to all.

Linda

so kewl! Can't wait to get mine! if my postage wasn't enough please please let me know! I will be happy to send the extra money! I think postage is always so hard to deal with! So just let me know! Thanks so much for hosting this!

My package came yesterday and I have to say all you ladies did an awsome job and you can see alot of hard work went into every item.
I'm going to enjoy getting alot of pages done with them.

Thanks again everyone and Cyndi you did a great job for taking on this huge swap. I see also that you had to add extra money for my package. I will include it when I send you a Thank *U* package after the holidays.

I'm glad the packages got there. A few more went out this morning, and I am changing some to priority envelope's so that the postage won't increase. Of course this means re-addressing everything , so please be patient with me (they will be coming). I panicked when Marc came back home and said they cost more. But thanks to some of the girls who have done this before we came up with the idea of switching to the envelopes. Spinning you sent $5.00 , so it should be enough to still send in the box. ( Marc is at the post office as we speak with those ). I'm sure he would have called if it was more. I think the next time I host I will say $5.00 just to be on the safe side. I'd rather send back more , than not have enough. I would float for it, but as a SAHM I can't do that to hubby ( well, not with 19 participants ). I still had so much fun opening everything, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. And thank God the ladies on this board are so nice. We have all made a oops here or there , but I don't think one person has complained. That wouldn't work everywhere! You ladies are the best. And thanks for the nice notes and hostess gift, I have had Christmas early. Happy Holidays everyone....Cyndi

Cyndi , It has been crazy in the ICU so I must have missed a post. From these last posts I am thinking that I did not send enough money:confused: . I would be happy to send more if needed. Sorry I am so far behind on whats going on. Thanks ...Gail

Cyndi, thanks for hosting. You did a wonderful job!!!

I got my package and all I can say is WOW!!! What a bunch of creative women!

Happy Holidays to all!

Ditto what Margaret said!!! My package just came!:bounce: I don't know what to say....It is unbelieveable what you ladies can do. All of you inspire me! Thank you so much to everyone....I could Thank each of you a million times and I wouldn't feel that it was enough. I can't wait to get started again on my books.

THANK YOU TO ALL!!!! I feel very special to be a part of such an incredible group!

A special THANK YOU to Cyndi for all your hard work. You did an awesome job!!

Happy Holidays to each of you and your families!
Wendy

WOW!!! Ladies what an awesome job!!! I love everything!!! Ya'll are so talented. Thanks so much Cyndi for hosting this.

Kelli

Ya know at the Academy Awards when the other nominees say " I was just glad to be in the company of some many truly great artists"? Hey- maybe they are really thinking that... Well, I know I was! Thank you to all the loving hands that participated. You truly are an imaginative group of artists.

Got mine today too! What a great Christmas present!! I can honestly say there's not a thing in this package that I won't use. Thanks to all for participating and especially thank you Cindy for hostessing.

Happy Holidays!

Peggy

I just got mine today. The stuff is great. The first thing I asked my hubby was,"is my suff good enough to be with theirs".
I think I am going to quit scrapbboking and just collect swap
items,LOL. Great job everyone.

I got my package today and everything is really great! I just started working on a Holiday album for a friend of mine who just got back from Disney for a christmas present for her and this stuff will be great. It will really help me get it done on time! Thanks everyone for all the terrific stuff and hard work!!!

Amy

:( I still haven't gotten mine. Well, maybe tomorrow.

Not here yet either :( Sounds fantastic though! I'm really looking forward to getting it!!!:hyper:

What a great surprise in my mailslot yesterday! Thanks Cyndi for
taking on this huge project(Do I owe you money? ) I usually send either $5.00 or a priority stamp, but I don't remember this one. Anyway, let me know.

Everything is so awesome...almost makes me wish for more snow
(LOL)

Keep up the great work!

Pauline

:bounce: Hurray, I got mine today. I'm still sifting through everything - there's so much :teeth: - that it's taking a while to look at it all. Thank you everyone for all your hard work, especially Cyndi for hosting this swap. Y'all are awesome!!!

I received mine yesterday. You ladies outdid yourselves. Thanks Cyndi for hosting. You did a great job.

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter