Updated : More....Winter/Holiday Swap Items Have Arrived.

mine package got here yesterday!
I made my BF sit and let me show him everything...even he was impressed!

mine came today! Everything is so cool! Can't wait to use all the stuff! maggie

Hi! I received my package a couple of days ago! Wow you all are very talented!

OT I haven't been able to scrap much lately. My DH has been called into active duty with his guard unit and is heading over to Iraq in the next couple of months, so we have been planning for his departure (he will be gone up to 18 months) I did buy him a digital camera and a journal for Christmas so he can document his time there and I'll make a scrapbook for him when he returns.
His last day with us here is January 6th.

Hope everyone has a happy holiday
Sue

I'm glad the packages are continuing to come in and that everyone is happy with the work. We truly have a great group of talented ladies here.

Auggietina your family will be in my prayers. My husband was in the army during the first gulf war. I wouldn't have made it through without the support of family and friends.

Please keep us posted on how he ( and you ) are doing .

Cyndi princess:

Mine arrived yesterday but I haven't had a chance to go thru it yet - too much to do with the holidays :rolleyes:

I'm really looking forward to spending some quality scrapping time with my goodies in the New Year!

By any chance any of those lucky people who participated in this last swap, would you mind posting a pic of your goodies for all of who may want to join in next time. THANKS:earsboy:

I'll try and do some tomorrow for you.:D No promises you won't see red x's, but I'll do my best!!!;)

Sorry I've been out all day. I will try to post pics tonight or tomorrow. I have to run DD to a school event this evening.:rolleyes:

Here's one...In here is poems for Christmas, New years and snow. All incredible! A frame with mickey in the corner and snowflake tags. I'm so exctied to use my items...you can bet my camera will be out this winter!
fa01558b.jpg

These are items that I could find...there is alot more. I have just put them in other places in my scrapbook bag!;) It's dangerous in there right now....organization of that is a must this week!!! I'll try to label these the best I can. Please feel free to step forward and help me out if you made something in the picture.
These are snowflake tags. They are beautiful!
fa015192.jpg

Here is snow borders and the snowflake tags again...
fa0151ae.jpg

These are some of the eyelets we received in the package. There is snowflakes, snowmen, holly berries, hearts and mickey heads.
fa0151a0.jpg

There was alot more stuff. If I can remember where I put it....I'll try to posts more. Everything was AWESOME!!!!! These are ladies are incredible!!!!:teeth:

Thanks for taking the pics. Wish I had joined. Everything looks so kewl!!

Absolutley awsome. You scrappers are all so talented.

Have a great one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter