vent about WDW bus passengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems ironic that people will do charity for a day to get a free ticket, but can't give up a seat if they are able:confused3

Good Point! The type of person who would do that is doing the volunteer work for the wrong reason anyway if it is for personal gain and not helping someone in need.

Seems ironic that people will do charity for a day to get a free ticket, but can't give up a seat if they are able:confused3

Sadly, I don't find it ironic at all.

People will volunteer for the day, because they get something out of it (look at all the threads about doing the minimum possible to get the free ticket). People don't get anything for giving up their seat. If they handed out extra Fast Passes for giving up your seat, we'd see a lot more people doing it.

hey guys did I miss the bus? wasnt sure if it was full or not so I kept waiting.You still here?

I've seen people wanting to get in front of scooters maybe even tipping, remember, no one on a scooter wants to be on one, might be from a war (keeping you free), born that way, accident etc. My father always had a couple sayings - All you do comes back to you! & Your generousity will go on!:goodvibes

I've seen people wanting to get in front of scooters maybe even tipping, remember, no one on a scooter wants to be on one, might be from a war (keeping you free), born that way, accident etc. My father always had a couple sayings - All you do comes back to you! & Your generousity will go on!:goodvibes

I always like "Kharma is a *****"

I specialize in wheelchair access for a living,Its not fun people.I know I thank my lucky stars I don't need one.In my book they can go ahead of me! I know some people try and abuse the situation but who are you to decide if the are in need or not

You know I was just thinking (warning, stay out of the DisDad bathroom for a few minutes) there should be a place people can go if they have no concern for anyone but themselves and their families. A place where you can go about your day and be oblivious to the needs and wants of those around you. Then i remembered that there is such a place........Universal Studios. I don't know how it happened but I think some of you got on the wrong bus and ended up at Disney. It was probably because you were sitting and the people standing were blocking your view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter