vent about WDW bus passengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I was just thinking (warning, stay out of the DisDad bathroom for a few minutes) there should be a place people can go if they have no concern for anyone but themselves and their families. A place where you can go about your day and be oblivious to the needs and wants of those around you. Then i remembered that there is such a place........Universal Studios. I don't know how it happened but I think some of you got on the wrong bus and ended up at Disney. It was probably because you were sitting and the people standing were blocking your view.

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

hope some one is feeding the mighty horses we rode in on ,so we can ride out of here when we are done.

Public Service Annoucement - all views expressed by the Dis Dads are also those of lawsonsontour aka- the chatty cathey, who is sleeping now from across the pond.

I can just read your guys posts and laugh!! I don't even have to say anything!!!

I'll leave you with this-

penn-barbrady.jpg

/end of thread

I thought this was the forum to discuss being a gentleman.Seems like there is no one here to discuss the other point of view.So it seems to me that being a gentleman is the courteous thing to do.

I thought this was the forum to discuss being a gentleman.Seems like there is no one here to discuss the other point of view.So it seems to me that being a gentleman is the courteous thing to do.

I hear you! The good always wins in the end:teacher::goodvibes:thumbsup2

:dance3: We win We Win! We Win!
Win? Win what? I want to win! What's the prize? C'mon - share!

Wah!! I want a prize! I deserve a prize after the way I've been repeatedly attacked, assailed, insulted, and offended in this thread - NEVER by the DisneyDads, though! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter